THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that Mcdaniels is a coach in this league is mind boggling to say the least or that Jimmy G is a starting QB. Increible.

Mark is at the root of the problem.

Incompetent privileged *** who’s never had to earn or work for anything in his life.

Even when McDaniels is gone, Mark’s influence will remain.

at some point the coaching carousel gotta stop. just not right now. keep that **** moving please.

idk how you invest so much money into the offense and be so damn dead.

people can blame Jimmy, but that’s McDaniels guy. That **** is a packaged deal. Nobody is worried off Jimmy so they’re stacking the box and daring us to throw it because they know it will be short/quick passes because our Oline cant hold up too long and Jimmy got like a 15-20 yard window.

idk how you invest so much money into the offense and be so damn dead.

people can blame Jimmy, but that’s McDaniels guy. That **** is a packaged deal. Nobody is worried off Jimmy so they’re stacking the box and daring us to throw it because they know it will be short/quick passes because our Oline cant hold up too long and Jimmy got like a 15-20 yard window.

he's so familiar with the offensive scheme tho! :lol:

both of these dudes have been carried their whole careers.

Im in the minority but I am fine with Jimmy Gs play. He is a stop gap QB at half the price of previous guy and that at least tries to make plays.
The issue for me has been the terrible defense and no running game.
Btw I wanted Aaron Rodgers not Jimmy but he has surpassed my expectations.
IMG_9417.jpeg

Pass yards
IMG_9418.jpeg

Yds/attempt
IMG_9420.jpeg

McDaniels may agree with you guys though and didnt trust him to get the TD on the field goal call. We had the momentum too
:smh:

Last edited:
ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum bruh **** them stats :lol:
People used to always bring that up with Carr and be like look at how many yards he threw for. Man idgaf, when it mattered most it didn’t happen. And many of Carr’s yards came in garbage time when the game didn’t even matter anymore

I wanted Arod too. Defense was still trash, but somebody with that experience I think has the potential to control the possession time and try to minimize the amount of time/possessions defense is out there. He was even on tape hinting at the raiders. I think he would have been down with it. But….yea mark davis

Jimmy G on concussion protocol now

trade Jimmy G to the jets for whatever we can get.
Start AOC and let the tank roll.

We won’t suck enough to get Caleb but man we need a qb in the worst way. This first rounder will be the most important first rounder in raider history since Jamarcus.

My IDEAL scenario:
draft Caleb lol

My realistic ideal scenario.
Fire McDaniels
Hire Ben Johnson from the Lions
trade up / draft Penix from Washington.

Everything sucks man. I wish they just had just bit the bullet and traded up for Stroud or Richardson this year, but no point crying over slipped milk.

The qb class next year has the potential to be legendary. Yeah they won’t suck enough to get Caleb but Maye, Penix, Sanders, Ward… there’s some QBs in the class who I would love to have starting next year.

It really really really sucks that we picked the wrong McDaniels. It makes me wonder if Marc would ever pick a good coach. Just vet coaches who are “proven”. We need a young OC mind. No more retreads please.

Back
Top Bottom