THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
owners must love fans that not only eat their bull**** but also applaud them for not spending money
no one is applauding them for not spending money. In fact many of us love the Raiders for how much they've spent on players with Al Davis and after Al Davis.
The truth is having a less costly QB allows us to spend on other players. Remember why Kahlil Mack left? Because we couldn't afford Mack and Carrbage. We chose Carrbage.

I love it when owners spend money but in US sports they penalize high spenders.

ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum bruh **** them stats :lol:
People used to always bring that up with Carr and be like look at how many yards he threw for. Man idgaf, when it mattered most it didn’t happen. And many of Carr’s yards came in garbage time when the game didn’t even matter anymore

I wanted Arod too. Defense was still trash, but somebody with that experience I think has the potential to control the possession time and try to minimize the amount of time/possessions defense is out there. He was even on tape hinting at the raiders. I think he would have been down with it. But….yea mark davis

Jimmy G on concussion protocol now

Stats just show he is an above average QB at a bargain. No one here said he was the second coming of Gannon.

trade Jimmy G to the jets for whatever we can get.
Start AOC and let the tank roll.

We won’t suck enough to get Caleb but man we need a qb in the worst way. This first rounder will be the most important first rounder in raider history since Jamarcus.

My IDEAL scenario:
draft Caleb lol

My realistic ideal scenario.
Fire McDaniels
Hire Ben Johnson from the Lions
trade up / draft Penix from Washington.

Everything sucks man. I wish they just had just bit the bullet and traded up for Stroud or Richardson this year, but no point crying over slipped milk.

The qb class next year has the potential to be legendary. Yeah they won’t suck enough to get Caleb but Maye, Penix, Sanders, Ward… there’s some QBs in the class who I would love to have starting next year.

It really really really sucks that we picked the wrong McDaniels. It makes me wonder if Marc would ever pick a good coach. Just vet coaches who are “proven”. We need a young OC mind. No more retreads please.

Some good ideas here but i think we should focus on defense and get a better d coordinator.
We coulda rolled with Stidham and spent all the money on defensive free agents and draft picks.
A new D coordinator is definitely needed though.

I was mad about the Mack trade when it happened but he’s only had like 1 great year since leaving and it was the year he was traded.

^^^ If I remember correctly was JACOBS one of the draft picks we got in the MACK trade? correct me if I am wrong..
Jacobs, Arnette and Bryan Edwards I believe. Multiple 1st and a 3rd was a good haul and as zube pointed out looks even better in hindsight. Too bad Gruden couldn’t really draft for ****.

I dont know, Khalil Mack was #38 last year in all NFL best player rankings and ranks higher in LB rankings than Carr has ever ranked among QB peers.
We would have been better off keeping Mack instead of Carr is all im saying. In fact, we probably would have received more or higher draft picks trading Carr back then.

Last edited:
the worst move was winning that game against Arizona. Could’ve had Bosa instead of Cle. Still would’ve drafted Crosby.

Crosby x Bosa would’ve been so filthy :smh:

We all know he's slow af but what really worries me is that he just looks really uncoordinated and lacking athleticism at this level. There's no fluidity or grace to his movement at all.
to make matters worse, Christian Gonzalez and Jalen Carter are both ballin out :smh:

Game won’t be televised in the Bay this weekend.

Anyone know of any good sports bars in the East Bay that show the games? Not trying to stream it unless I have to. I heard Ricky’s re-opened with new ownership, but I haven’t checked it out yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom