THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mark Davis is an idiot. He hired McDaniel. Dave Siracha was killing it that year he got us in the playoffs and he fires him to bring this patriot reject. If I am Devante I ask for a trade now. Leave this dumpster fire..

Was staring into the abyss of my Buchanan's 12 year tonight and realized Jimmy G is the worst QB I've seen wear a Raiders uniform since I was in high school.

Don't give a **** about scheme or **** coaching or analytics or wining % - miss me with all that.

Pure eye test, if we running it in my backyard, Jimmy the last guy I want to rock with since at least Jamarcus.

And I have half a mind to wait and see if Jamarcus can put the lean down before I make a decision one way or the other and half to go with Jimmy.

Matt McGloin not walking through that door.

Was staring into the abyss of my Buchanan's 12 year tonight and realized Jimmy G is the worst QB I've seen wear a Raiders uniform since I was in high school.

Don't give a **** about scheme or **** coaching or analytics or wining % - miss me with all that.

Pure eye test, if we running it in my backyard, Jimmy the last guy I want to rock with since at least Jamarcus.

And I have half a mind to wait and see if Jamarcus can put the lean down before I make a decision one way or the other and half to go with Jimmy.

Matt McGloin not walking through that door.

the homies don't believe this been one of the most miserable tenures since the superbowl appearance.

I even seen this shop...
IMG_4181.jpeg

and it had me like..

yes-no.gif

:lol: Rola posted a tweet about comparing Jimmy to Jamarcus. and as bad as Jamarcus was, he was a rookie, with a young *** HC with no experience and had Jerry Porter, Ronald Curry and Lamont Jordan at his skill positions.

Jimmy putting up equally worse numbers with better talent doesn’t even make sense.

Unless a rookie HC with no experience kicking 70 yard fied goals is better than McDaniels, which at this point i ‘d probably believe.

but the fact that we’re comparing this squad to the 2007 Raiders is hilariously embarrassing in so many levels.

If he wants out then let him go. I’d want nothing to do with this coaching staff or front office either if I were in the prime of my career.

Back
Top Bottom