THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Derek Carr deal all over again. If AOC doesn’t get hurt, we’ll never see Jimmy again.

But he was guaranteed $45 mil right? How/where does the guaranteed money equate in the situation

Edit: he got 33 mil at signing :sick:
The guaranteed 11.5 mil due in March puts it at 45 mil. So basically a 1 year $45 million dollar deal :rofl:

But he was guaranteed $45 mil right? How/where does the guaranteed money equate in the situation

Edit: he got 33 mil at signing :sick:
The guaranteed 11.5 mil due in March puts it at 45 mil. So basically a 1 year $45 million dollar deal :rofl:
$5M per interception.
or if you’re a half glass full kinda guy, thats about $6.5M per TD.

It’s hilarious how happy the locker room was today
I know raider nation (all of em… I’ve never seen raider nation together like this) was juiced so I can only imagine how the players felt.

Josh McDaniels gotta be rollin over in his grave right now. Raider players and fans celebrating like they’re going to the Super Bowl after hearing he got fired :lol:

Glad to get the W but that Giants team is also terrible so I'm not too excited yet :lol:

Aidan is definitely an upgrade from Jimmy

when was the last time we won the game early and just coasted? celebrating the W in the first game after McDaniels gets fired is deserved. it only validates that they had the roster to move the ball and score. the problem was McDaniels.

AP seems like a pretty level headed dude honestly, letting the team enjoy themselves while letting them know it's just 1 step and its still work and business.

victory monday!

654805df3c508.image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom