THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
literally the worst game i've ever watched. play calling was bad, AOC was bad, receivers couldnt get open. the defense balled out though, even if it was against Dobbs. there's just no excuse for not being able to score a single point coming off a bye week. Hardagree is a goner for sure. Graham should stay on with the next regime. as much as i like AP, he's too green.

Qb3 is Jayden Daniels.

Make him a Raider in April by all means necessary.

Hire the Texans OC so we can get a real shanahan disciple in here.

Pray he can keep Patrick Graham because he has the defense playing better than I can

still plenty of football to go, but I think we all know what this team is at this point. Solid defense (damn near top 10?!?!), with great skill players but no line or QB. Unfortunately an Oline and QB is damn near the most critical piece to it all :lol:

I dont know what to make of AP. He may be too green, but its not like he has the best shot given the circumstance.

I’ll try to refrain from making any offseason suggestions until we see where we are in the draft order.

Seen on Twitter that there is some consideration of going back to Jimmy G. I wonder if the injury clause on his contract will be part of that decision. At this point i dont know if there is a difference between Jimmy and AOC, it’s literally two wrong answers

We’re not competing for a playoff spot, so it honestly doesn’t make any sense to start Jimmy. Like you said, if he gets hurt that injury clause will kick in. Carr got benched for this exact reason, so it would be asinine to start him.

If AP is gonna hang on to this job, he’s gonna have to get this defense into a top 10 (i think they’re close now) and just try to prove that the defense was nice under McDaniels, but the defense stepped it up another notch with him at HC.

The offense is what it is and its tough to put any blame on AP for working with a rookie QB and a rookie OC.

I’m not saying lets keep AP. But as of now I’m still open to it.

If AP is gonna hang on to this job, he’s gonna have to get this defense into a top 10 (i think they’re close now) and just try to prove that the defense was nice under McDaniels, but the defense stepped it up another notch with him at HC.

The offense is what it is and its tough to put any blame on AP for working with a rookie QB and a rookie OC.

I’m not saying lets keep AP. But as of now I’m still open to it.

Going to be an interesting offseason. I still don’t believe Mark Davis knows ****. But I think based on how he regrets not hiring Bissacia, it’s giving AP an advantage.

Offensively, what happens? Do they go full rebuild? Is Jacob’s gone? Does DA request a trade? What QB do they go with in the draft?

Unfortunately I think we are going to win today :/
no decision on QB yet? i guess its AOC.

Jacobs is supposedly doubtful which will hurt this offense dramatically. no Kolton Miller or Andre James so Dylan Parham is moving to center. Munford to LT and Elumenor stays at LT.

I honestly dont know if they win, I dont have that much hope in the offense without Miller or Jacobs.

No Keenan Allen or Herbert for the Chargers tho :lol: damn man this bout to be a **** show. But i figured AP is coaching for his job. I assume Staley is out but I figured he is coaching for his next job.

tough spot to be in...i'd rather lose to improve our draft position, but i don't want to hear that we lost to a dude name Easton Stick without their WR1 either. but it would be on brand for this team over the last 2 seasons with other shameful losses to Baker being on the Rams a whole 3 days and Jeff Saturday.

i like AP, and i agree that Davis probably won't make the same mistake twice, especially if our star players endorse him. i think he needs veteran assistants/advisors around him, since he's still learning to be a HC. to be honest, if keeping AP means keeping Graham, i'm all for it if we can secure a top OC.

yeah i like AP and agree that he is green but the team does play for him.

definitely can't keep Hardegree as OC, i understand its hard to come in like that midseason with a rookie but damn he got me scratching my head all game.

My head coach pick is Bobby Slowik but I think they go with AP.

Ap must retain Graham and sign a real OC with head coach potential.

Chase Young will supplant him at some point this season but you gotta commend Ferrell for walking into the best defense in the entire league and immediately becoming an every game starter.

Still doesn't justify taking him #4 overall, but our coaching and player development/retention is consistently among the worst in the league.

Guys continually go to other semi-competent coaching staffs and revive or extend their careers.

Shoutout to Reggie McKenzie man.
Jihad ward, Arden key and denico autry still in the league. The last 2 are above average players.

what i meant to say is regardless if we wont meaningless games, that pick should've been Devin White instead of Cle
I wanted Josh Allen or Devin White at that pick once Boss and Williams were gone. What coulda been…

The incompetent drafting has hurt just as much (or more) as the incompetent Coaching over the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom