THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I rock with AP but he’s too conservative for me.
Idk if you mean in regards to the offense or cutting Teamer

In regards to the offense, there’s only so much you can do/try with a rookie. He shows glimmers of being real good and then shows he’s a rookie. It’s a learning curve. Not everybody is CJ Stroud

In regards to cutting Teamer over the DUI, not something they’re gonna miss. If he was making an impact on the field he wouldn’t have gotten cut. But you can’t be a fringe roster player and do dumb **** off the field

Idk if you mean in regards to the offense or cutting Teamer

In regards to the offense, there’s only so much you can do/try with a rookie. He shows glimmers of being real good and then shows he’s a rookie. It’s a learning curve. Not everybody is CJ Stroud

In regards to cutting Teamer over the DUI, not something they’re gonna miss. If he was making an impact on the field he wouldn’t have gotten cut. But you can’t be a fringe roster player and do dumb **** off the field

Nah not about Teamer.

I’m talking about **** like not going for it on 4th down and kneeling the ball to end the first half instead of trying for a Field goal. I get that he’s a defensive coach but I hate playing scared.

🥱 if any team should have a zero tolerance policy for DUI its the Raiders 🤷🏾‍♂️. I for one think the US in general needs to be tougher on DUIs. Easily one of the most avoidable things you could do.

I don’t care about Teamer and cutting him was the appropriate response.

I’m not blaming this on AP but isn’t it policy for players to sleep at the hotel on game nights (even for home games)? I’m guessing AP lets the players do whatever and that lead to the Teamer situation lol

i don't think AP is tied to being defensive, we seen him be aggressive in Miami and that backfired.

play caller is also a rookie with a limited playbook so lots of disadvantages going on with the team overall.

was hoping they would have went for it on that missed fg tho cause **** the chiefs

Skill players on offense are some of the best in the league, but yeah we got a rookie OC calling McDaniels offense with a shaky o line and 4th round rookie that can’t air it out consistently. Season kind of is what it is at this point and I don’t expect things to change much from what we’ve seen the last few weeks.
A team that will compete with but usually not beat the upper tier of teams.

Carlson has been the biggest disappointment. He used to be the only reliable player to put up points and he’s been missing chippies.

since we’re at the bye week, i suppose we can just shoot thr **** and discuss offseason stuff now :lol:

I hope they bring back Champ Kelly as GM. I’d let Champ choose his HC at that point. I’m tired of this backwards way of doing things where the HC picks the GM and makes the decisions. We’ve tried it twice and the **** dont work.

If Champ thinks AP is the guy then cool. If not, bring in his guy that he can work with to build the team out. But I do like Champ so far.

But I also thought Ziegler was straight for the most part, so what do I know :lol: Ziegler was just guilty by association so it is what it is in that scenario.

The latest Ziegler article by Hondo is hilarious.

Ziegler probably does deserve another shot but it’s his fault he got fired in the first place. He married himself to McDaniels and then conceded final say over the roster to McDaniels as well. At the same time, Ziegler might not have got the job if he didn’t tell Mark he could get McDaniels so idk.

I know it’s *just* a fullback but dropping Ingold for Johnson was so dumb to me. Ingold was awesome and for that to be your 1st move was just dumb af.

The stroud **** is just icing on the cake. 17, 99 and stroud were all campaigning for stroud to be on the raiders but our dumb *** coach wanted Young just cuz he came from the BoB system :smh:

I know the raiders weren’t going to beat what the panthers offered to trade up so it might be a moot conversation anyway.

I think I hate McDaniels more than anybody else ever associated with the raiders.

Its like when you get home from hoop practice and found out your parents went out to eat without you, and your mom says theres still spaghetti in the fridge left from monday...but its Thursday.

Not televised locally in California
IMG_0291.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom