THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He really did put the clamps on Mack.
Hopefully Jermaine can hold down the RT spot for a few years.

I know he’s getting his feet underneath him still, but this was touted as a sneaky good pick up off waivers by Champ and AP. I think the tackling alone from Jack already is an improvement over Peters, but I don’t think it’s coincidence that our defense has improved even more the last 2 weeks with him at CB.

excited to see how the defense continues and if he can continue to contribute at a high level.

The next 3 games are gonna be critical for AP IMO. Lets be honest, and I enjoyed last night as much as any of y’all, but AP’s Raiders beat the Giants, Jets and now Chargers. He lost to the Dolphins, Chiefs and Vikings. The three L’s are against playoff teams.

The next 3 games are all teams either in or fighting for playoff spots. 1 win in any of the 3 would be huge for him.

Another thing on AP - he’s getting good production from the rookies. Rookies usually hit walls at this point (maybe its cause McDaniels was too scared to use them), but he’s getting production out of Mayer, AOC, Tre and Tyree. If he can continue to get production out of the rookies, i think that is also a huge selling point to Mark David about proper development, which we havent had here in ****in forever

Last edited:
I talk **** about Elumenor a lot, but I gotta give credit when its due. Him and Munford really clamped down for the best Oline performance of the season. And that was without our starting center and LT. crazy.

I talk **** about Elumenor a lot, but I gotta give credit when its due. Him and Munford really clamped down for the best Oline performance of the season. And that was without our starting center and LT. crazy.

Parham at center :nerd:

another one from Baldy highlighting a few folks.

one thing someone on twitter or a podcast mentioned last week was AP comparing Tyree Wilson to Justin Tuck. The last two weeks they’ve put Tyree on the interior DLine a few times similar to those nascar packages that Giants defense had when they won the SB.

I think the biggest difference was Hardegree moving to the booth. The defense started playing a lot better when Graham moved up there and coincidentally the offense became unstoppable when hardegree joined him.

I think the biggest difference was Hardegree moving to the booth. The defense started playing a lot better when Graham moved up there and coincidentally the offense became unstoppable when hardegree joined him.

He’s definitely staying in the booth for the rest of the year but the good results might be short sample size + chargers basically giving up.

We’ll see how he does in these next 3 games. Maybe he does well and AP can keep both coordinators next year.

I feel like AP bringing Marvin Lewis with him dunno what that would mean for Graham

If that’s the case, hire Graham to hc :lol:

Conspiracy time: raiders keep Pierce and Jayden Daniels doesn’t work out for any team / tries to force his way to the Raiders due to the ASU connection. Idk how we finish, but I’m pretty sure we’ll have to trade up to the top 5 (maybe even the 4th spot) to get Daniels after Caleb/Maye/MHjr go top 3.

Back
Top Bottom