THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
346790924_621991419808229_2250814402185467826_n.jpg

How would that benefit the raiders (if any)?

i doubt he'd have any say in football operations. but from a business management perspective, i'm sure he could bring some partners for financial support if he felt the need to.

This is probably similar to when Shaq was a minority owner to the Kings.

Brady is only buying a small share in the Raiders. He won't have any say or dealings with personnel decisions or any front office involvement as it was displayed in the ticker as I was watching ESPN last week.

Brady's pending minority ownership in the Raiders will be exactly like how former star athletes have a small share in a team without any front office duties. They're just investing in a team to get profit, albeit a smaller amount by default based on what they put in.

It always tripped me out whenever iconic players ended up buying a stake in a team they never played for after they retire instead of having an ownership stake in their former team. You would think they would become a minority owner with their former team by default based on achieving relevancy and stardom with them. Basically a loyalty thing. Like you would think Robert Kraft would cut him in as a minority owner with the Patriots.

And they still gave him all that money, I just dont get it. When has this new england **** ever been successful outside of the Patriots 🤦🏾‍♂️😢

Jimmy getting us the 1 pick would be the best thing a raiders qb has done for this organization since Gannon’s MVP

Jimmy getting us the 1 pick would be the best thing a raiders qb has done for this organization since Gannon’s MVP
with our luck, Brian Hoyer would somehow manage 6 wins :lol:

this dam franchise got me considering every wrong scenario possible.

edit: the more i think of it the more i love/hate the contract. like its great that Ziegler included the addendum to waive the contracts if he doesn’t pass the physical - but damn why even bother if there is that much concern? it must be a minimal chance he misses the beginning of training camp.

Last edited:
with our luck, Brian Hoyer would somehow manage 6 wins :lol:

this dam franchise got me considering every wrong scenario possible.

edit: the more i think of it the more i love/hate the contract. like its great that Ziegler included the addendum to waive the contracts if he doesn’t pass the physical - but damn why even bother if there is that much concern? it must be a minimal chance he misses the beginning of training camp.

i highly doubt they even offer him a deal at all, if there was that much concern he wouldnt play. at the same time, Ziegler wanted to show everyone that he's not just going to be handing money to his former Pat buddies. my only issue with this is that we don't have a plan B, unless its to tank. Adams will not be happy.

like qhy do qe keep making these bonehead mistakes?? It’s always the raiders. If they knew Jimmy was not 100%, why waste time and money. Why not draft a QB they could start if his was going to happen? Why not go after Arod instead? Make no sense with this damm team SMH!!!

Still early. Not sure what will happen to Renfrow but I hope he stays for at least one more season to see how he does with McDaniels.

I hope we’re waiting for the first round of cuts to address our LB group. I know our staff is high on Deablo, but we desperately lack talent. Need some help at DB too.

Yea. Our LB’s are extremely thin. I dont lnow what to make of Spillane. I dont even know if Diablo can handle it yet. I’m actually more confident in the secondary than i am the front 7 (outside Max). But thats not really saying much…

Hoping the offense can put up 25+ a game.

Dude proportioned like an alien. :lol:

his arm length is crazy, but combine that with the size of his head and his body just doesn’t look proportional:lol: his head might be average size, but he is freakishly athletic. dude looks like a madden created player.

Back
Top Bottom