THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m always worried about our guys health. Jimmy stay setting receivers up for kill shots, no velocity on his throws, balls stay in the air forever.
Yup. Dudes getting set up just to get smashed. The season is early and he’s done it way too frequently already.

oh and Spillane is a damn dawg too. He just runs downhill and attacks. Those 2 INT’s were just the cherry on top to a great game from Spillane.

oh and Spillane is a damn dawg too. He just runs downhill and attacks. Those 2 INT’s were just the cherry on top to a great game from Spillane.

I’m saying man. The defense not as far off as it seems. Divine Deablo got it too.

Not impressed by Marcus Peters though. One nice break on the tip to Spillane tonight, but his tackling is putrid and he can’t run with anyone, so he has to play so far off. I was really hoping he had something in the tank.

seen someone say first 3 interception game since 2019(v. P Rivers), shout out Erik Harris.

so PG has been calling plays from the booth now? is he finally cooking?

i'm too scarred to say the defense is legit :lol: we been good for a consistent 1.5 games though, which I think is a streak none of us had seen for awhile :pimp:

Still on the Fire McDaniels train. Plug in PG. Easy money and Mark Davis don't gotta spend his slot machine winnings.

Jermaine Elumenor gets hurt and suddenly the offense starts moving the ball :lol:

he's so bad after talking all that smack on twitter. idk how our OL as a whole has regressed so much. Alex Bars couldn't have been the glue for this unit last year...right? :lol:

i can't believe i'm going to say it, but our defense has actually been pretty good. they're the only reason we even have any wins. Graham moving to the booth was an excellent idea. Peters needs to move up and stop playing such soft coverage.

Jimmy is cheeks. start AOC. fire JMD.

Better game, we are lucky Jordan Love sucks and GB D cant stop anyone. At this point I will take victories any way they come.

Still Fire MCDANIELS....

Agreed. I dont trust this defense yet.
I guess we should be 3-2 so being 2-3 aint that bad.
I know the Packers suck but so did the Steelers and so do the Patriots and Bears who we have coming up.
We just have to beat who they put in front of us.

I havent been this excited for the Raiders in 9 years :lol:...Mainly because Josh McDaniels got rid of Carrabage. I was finally able to dust off my raiders gear.

In addition to all the other complaints, JMcD has been horrible with clock management so far and making sound decisions in 2-minute scenarios.

they were still snapping the ball with 10+ seconds on the clock at the end too..

not getting in the endzone after that first pick and being inside the 10, man that was miserable.

Patrick Graham has gotten the most of this talent deprived defense, while JMD manages to underutilize this highly talented offense. He continues to make bonehead decisions which has cost us games. Jimmy has more TO problems than Carr had with his fumbling and is likely to get someone injured. Oh, and our OL is TRASH.

Did I miss anything?

Amik :lol: :pimp:
IMG_0013.jpeg

From commitment to excellence and just win baby to at least we tried is the perfect motto for this team since the last sb run 🤣😢☠️🏴‍☠️

From commitment to excellence and just win baby to at least we tried is the perfect motto for this team since the last sb run 🤣😢☠️🏴‍☠️

Man I was reading this article that's been in the backlog for forever on a flight today. Breaks down winning percentage numbers and compares every team across each of the big 4 American before and after the 2002 run. Paints an ugly picture but really puts things in perspective historically.

Been in the backlog so long, I hope I didn't save it from this thread and just forgot. :lol:

do we wanna win or do we wanna see McDaniels gone? :lol: this stretch of games coming up i suspect will determine his fate.

I think this stat ties in to Jacobs nit having the year everybody expected.

But why so many ****en picks if you’re throwing everything short?

Back
Top Bottom