THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Derek Carr deal all over again. If AOC doesn’t get hurt, we’ll never see Jimmy again.

But he was guaranteed $45 mil right? How/where does the guaranteed money equate in the situation

Edit: he got 33 mil at signing :sick:
The guaranteed 11.5 mil due in March puts it at 45 mil. So basically a 1 year $45 million dollar deal :rofl:

But he was guaranteed $45 mil right? How/where does the guaranteed money equate in the situation

Edit: he got 33 mil at signing :sick:
The guaranteed 11.5 mil due in March puts it at 45 mil. So basically a 1 year $45 million dollar deal :rofl:
$5M per interception.
or if you’re a half glass full kinda guy, thats about $6.5M per TD.

It’s hilarious how happy the locker room was today
I know raider nation (all of em… I’ve never seen raider nation together like this) was juiced so I can only imagine how the players felt.

Aidan O'Manning out here changing the play at the LOS from a run to a pass.

Josh McDaniels gotta be rollin over in his grave right now. Raider players and fans celebrating like they’re going to the Super Bowl after hearing he got fired :lol:

Glad to get the W but that Giants team is also terrible so I'm not too excited yet :lol:

Aidan is definitely an upgrade from Jimmy

when was the last time we won the game early and just coasted? celebrating the W in the first game after McDaniels gets fired is deserved. it only validates that they had the roster to move the ball and score. the problem was McDaniels.

AP seems like a pretty level headed dude honestly, letting the team enjoy themselves while letting them know it's just 1 step and its still work and business.

victory monday!

654805df3c508.image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom