• 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Devante.
Christian Wilkins got hurt. TBD.
QB Controversy between AOC and Minshew? not exactly a needle mover either way :lol:
We have so many injuries.
Our OC is ***.
Our run game is ***.
We’re so damn inconsistent with everything.
We have absolutely no identity.

We cooked, fellas.

Last edited:
Raiders ****en suck.

Trade adams.
Trade AP.
Trade Mark Davis.
Leave Jack Jones in Denver.

AP sold us woof tickets and we fell for it :smh:
Adam’s to the jets.
Minus whale sit Crosby and let him heal.

I want 0 parts of Lavar ball 2.0 and sheddeur sanders circus

i dont even wanna think about the draft until the season is over. we’ll snatch a few wins to put us out of position anyways :lol:

but forreal, suddenly the team does have some big time holes.

We all knew the QB was a question mark, but suddenly we have no RB1 since Zamir is not that guy under this scheme. We have no WR1. Our offensive line is playing like buns.

Now that I think about it, Getsy had some plays early but the pick-six really deflated the offense. After that Minshew was done. Losing Wilkins was also a huge blow.

AP verdict is still out IMO. It is a lot of weird **** happening, and he’s to blame for some of it…but not having a QB is basically trying to cook with the worst ingredients and hoping to make a 3-course meal.

But AJ Cole was punting his *** off :pimp:

i think what hurts the most is we all expected this team to be mediocre...and they are worse than that :lol:

I will say - there is no way they're getting rid of AP this early into the tenure. The only way that happens if it's a Josh McDaniels type of failure in the locker room...

With that being said, if we want to try and remain optimistic, we can hope this turns into a Dan Campbell type of scenario. I mean realistically, AP and Telesco inherited this team...some of these guys are still McDaniels/Ziegler guys and maybe they just don't fit the mold/play that AP wants to build. I mean we know for a fact thats what it is with the QB.

Dan Campbell started off 3-13 in his first season. Went 9-18 the year after. And made it to the NFC Championship game in year 3.

Back
Top Bottom