• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Devante out with a hamstring and now being “week to week” eerily reminds me of the Darren Waller situation a couple years ago

I think people want Tae to want to leave more than he actually wants to leave
we’re an abused fan base. we’re not use to having nice things and those nice things wanting us :lol:

regardless, i do believe him when he says he’d dip if he didnt wanna be here. he does have that kinda clout.

idk what's goin on with Zeus, but I just seen a tweet saying Mattinson was 5/60 and Zeus was 17/50. I don't think Zeus can see those cutback lanes in these schemes or he just doesn't have the feel/anticipation to read them properly...idk. I'd imagine Mattison will probably be RB1 soon because I think those fumbles are catching up to him and AP won't continue to let that **** slide.

Palo Mao looked like he was ballin out there. That pass break up on Jeudy was well timed...and he was big time hittin. He smacked Amari on that INT that bounced right off his chest.

A nasty win. But these are the type of games I think this team is built for and the kind of game they want to be playing in. Just Win, Baby :pimp:

Idk if the defense was good or the Browns are trash (or both) but no points given up on defense after the 1st quarter is great.

Great chance to go up above .500 this week vs Denver, but whenever we expect them to do great they **** the bed :lol:

Hopefully Max can come back soon.

Browns offense is struggling right now. Their Oline is pretty much all backups.

But lets be honest, this team can’t take anything for granted and even without Maxx our Dline was ballin. Tyree still had a few plays where his get off was slow but he has improved a lot and he has some key pressures today.

Our LB depth isn’t that great. it was already sketchy but as soon as Diablo got hurt we been gettin exposed in the middle of the field.

moving on to the Donkeys. Their defense held down the Jets to 3 field goals…the Jets offense is also struggling. but Denvers defense has been solid.

**** the broncos tho. hopefully Tae and Maxx are back.

for what its worth, AP apologized for airing their **** out to the media like that

i appreciated his apology, but i'm also glad he stayed true to his word about it. Jack seemed to take it with humility. Zeus needs to be benched. he really fooled us at the end of last season smh. its also about time that Getsy started getting creative with the play calling. i wonder if AP lit his *** up. regardless, much better play calling yesterday.

and here we go

this is pretty annoying, even as a fan. can’t imagine how the team feels.

I will say AP’s comments about business decisions should have stayed private and him liking IG posts shouldn’t be happening…I know he’s a young HC but you just can’t do these basic things.

I don’t see him playing again. Resting that hamstring for a new team. Why push yourself to get back and potentially get injured if you’re probably gonna get traded?

This is no surprise. Homie in his prime playin wit amateurs. He tryna win a ring and excel. Not look like a joke. We can never hold on to pure talent. Same song n dance…

Back
Top Bottom