• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the amount of injuries this season is insane.

Kolton missing time.
JPJ missing time.
Koonce out before the season.
Epps.
Wilkins.
Maxx.
Diablo.
Mayer.
Munford.
Parham playing hurt.
Even Masterson hurt, our backup LB!

I’m convinced the Raiders or someone from Raider Nation legit got a hex on us :lol: its the only explanation for 20 years of straight ********

the amount of injuries this season is insane.

Kolton missing time.
JPJ missing time.
Koonce out before the season.
Epps.
Wilkins.
Maxx.
Diablo.
Mayer.
Munford.
Parham playing hurt.
Even Masterson hurt, our backup LB!

I’m convinced the Raiders or someone from Raider Nation legit got a hex on us :lol: its the only explanation for 20 years of straight ********
Not only that, one dynasty got built became the greatest team of all time after the refs made up a call so they could beat us and that same dynasty got destroyed during all that time we're still not a competent team and now their QB literally owns us, two of our most hated rivals got chips and one is turning into a dynasty with goat 1a or b QB. We didn't deserve this.

I can see a backpedal if the "get me out of here I don't want my career to end like this" rumor was true. Going to the jets or saints right now is definitely worse for his career 😂. Why go to NY to lose in that market with that media he thought the questions he's getting in LV are annoying, or go to NO and STILL can't play with your boy. Ravens and Bills aren't good trades for the Raiders because they won't get a 2nd from either, and the thirds they get will be low because those are two playoff teams.

Rumor is that the Bills are the front runners? Watch we rattle off back to back wins heading into the KC game and Adams wants to play lol

competitive first half. Laube with that fumble was brutal. I thought the roughing the passer penalty was BS.

Even with that, only down 5. AOC does look better than Minshew IMO, but i dont think the needle moves that much…but he is also working with DJ Turner and Tre Tucker as his WR’s.

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Getsy needs to be fired. These play calls are horrible. Not challenging that Mattison TD shows AP’s lack of experience. Why rush the next play smh.

Back
Top Bottom