• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Ain't that the truth, the minute Dalton was named the starter for Carolina I knew that was a Raiders L waiting to happen

People criticizing AP’s decision to kick the FG with 2:30+ left in the game instead of going for the TD.

Last time he made a questionable call i didn’t think too much about it, but i think in context of the season and how everything is playing out, he should have went for it there.

Scared money dont make money.

Regardless, the tank continues. I think it bodes well that they didnt get blown out this time and the team did show some fight.

ehhh hindsight is always 20/20. he said he would've gone for it if it wasn't for the penalty. 4th and goal from the 10 is a really low percentage. i was fine with the call. what i'm not fine with is Minshew again throwing an unnecessary ******** ball resulting in a pick. both times he scrambled he should've just thrown it out of bounds.

Raiders slated to have $123 million in cap space next year. Second most in the NFL

What overpriced defensive end/corner are they gonna try to target?

IMG_1954.jpeg

Yall think Ridder gets a shot almost immediately?

I texted my brother “I’m not watching Minshew” and proceeded to take a nap when AOC got hurt.

But I know I’m not the only degenerate victim who bout to lower their bifocals for a closer look if Ridder sees the field. :lol

I know I said I wasn't gonna watch Minshew but honestly PG and the defense are worth tuning in for every week, forget the numbers and stats.

Minshew maybe played his best game of the season and still managed to make significant individual contributions to losing football. :{

The back to back offensive drives starting at the Chief's 28 and 2 yard line, 13 consecutive plays in the red zone, and only coming away with 3 points, is just embarrassing.

Getsy straight up ***** for calling back to back shotgun runs on 1st and 2nd goal inside the 2.

I want to see Ridder, Minshew is **** too.

Back
Top Bottom