THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting the year off 0-1 is disappointing.

We will enter the 2nds game seeking our first win, first sack, first turnover created.

Same ol defense.

Not worried about the defense as much as I am about the oline. When you switch it up 4 times on the line like it’s a damn preseason game it tells us they don’t know the Best 5 yet. And that’s crazy since we’re at week 1.

On another note, I miss KMack closing out games like that :frown:

A mix of the O line and Carr being trash. D still inconsistent. Hope McDaniels can make adjustments and get things rolling as the season progresses.

i actually liked the aggressiveness. even when he threw 3 INT’s he still kept trying. The renfrow INT was fuggin horrible though.

felt like Carr couldn’t get his feet underneath him on some throws too. but Derek gotta have that clock in his head to help his Oline out man. His pocket presence was *** today.

Last edited:
I wonder how NFL Network’s David Carr and the Carrdashian cult will spin this?
62986473-F10D-4719-B362-D6932E68ECAC.gif

Slightly worried that Carr is always gonna just look for Adams. Seemed like today he was the only one who got targets

Granted, he was open, but there’s also other options

Running game seemed non existent

Slightly worried that Carr is always gonna just look for Adams. Seemed like today he was the only one who got targets

Granted, he was open, but there’s also other options

Running game seemed non existent

Had me thinking back to last year's opener when he kept trying to force it to Waller.

Thought our defense played well all things considered. Made some huge plays.

Chargers pass protection is top tier. I wasn't even sure Chandler Jones was playing snaps.

Crossby still found a way to make an impact. Hobbs is a stud.

Abrams quietly played really well in all phases including coverage.

idk about top tier. they only won by 5 considering how dysfunctional the offense looked outside of Adams. Chiefs would've TORCHED us. crazy how yesterday was so similar to game 1 last season. OL issues aside, its year 10 and Derek is still a statue in the pocket smh. i think those underthrows were due to lack of reps. hopefully, he cleans it up in week 2 and makes the right play instead of trying to make the big one.

“Good thung Gruden traded Mack outta the AFC. won’t be seeing him again anytime soon.” - us like 3 years ago or whatever it was.

Lot of the beat writers and analysts are saying the Oline wasn’t as bad as people are making it out to be. idk. i dont watch film, but when Mack sacks Carr and Elumenor at the same time then that means we got dogged at the line. rotating through 4 different combos of linemen isnt a good sign either.

Carr had a horrible day. pocket presence was straight *** yesterday. horrible decision making. timing was off. lacked throwing power (although it could be cause he could never set his feet). He was just holding on to the ball too damn long. we’ve seen better from Carr and I expect him to bounce back.

i thought Patrick Graham was able to adjust at halftime pretty well and at least keep the game close. if the defense can contain to within 20 ppg i think the offense should be able to get us over. hell, even the offense played better after halftime - a good sign cause under Gruden it felt like they made zero adjustments.

The Chargers are definitely a talented team and arguably one of the better teams in the AFC. Gotta give credit where credit is due and the Chargers were just a better team. their secondary, even without JC Jackson) played really well. some of those sacks were absolutely due to the coverage.

New coach, new scheme, starters didnt play all preseason…i hope yesterday was growing pains.

no panic button. but can’t start off 0-2.

Back
Top Bottom