The Last CDP

wow, the jb forum has turned into iss, with all these horrid post everyday, i guess the quality of jb forum is a relflection of jb itself.

Originally Posted by My Idol 23 4life

Okay, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LOL, are u kiddin' me!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....someone went on tv....national tv at that and gave thatresponse!!!!?????
roll.gif
wow!....

and to ur q buddy...
indifferent.gif
i dont usually do this but if u knew anythinabout da history the game and kicks, u wouldnt ask that q...

but yes....

laugh.gif
at this thread. Of course people will be getting this pack. Why do you think JB made sure they waited til December to release these? It's the mostanticipated pack this year.

well hes new, and no im not getting the pack. reasons is becuz i only buy OGs and retros, ive experienced bad quality in cdp's, and if the 12s have thatlil cdp stitching, there goes a classic sneaker tarnished IMO. 300+ bux for cdp's arent my thing.

I'm so tired of 11/12 topics. I've been tired of them since the countdown packs were introduced. Well over a year ago.

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

well hes new, and no im not getting the pack. reasons is becuz i only buy OGs and retros, ive experienced bad quality in cdp's, and if the 12s have that lil cdp stitching, there goes a classic sneaker tarnished IMO. 300+ bux for cdp's arent my thing.
Ummm I would consider this pack a retro because it came out before and is dropping again
tired.gif

Way to add to the collection of unnecessary threads in the JB forum
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

and yes people are stupid.
tired.gif

ill tell u this im gettin those taxis then immediately dumping those trash xi. im gonna try and trade somebody for another pair of taxis. but its hard to findppl who rock size 13
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

well hes new, and no im not getting the pack. reasons is becuz i only buy OGs and retros, ive experienced bad quality in cdp's, and if the 12s have that lil cdp stitching, there goes a classic sneaker tarnished IMO. 300+ bux for cdp's arent my thing.
Ummm I would consider this pack a retro because it came out before and is dropping again
tired.gif

basically what your saying is that this same pack came out b4. when i say retros i mean the ones that came years back. not "cdp retros" or w/e yourtalking about
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom