"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Why isn’t this being released on Netflix instead of ESPN?

Ain’t nobody got time to watch commercials. Kind of disappointed now.

They going to make it into a show and airing every week.

ESPN numbers are down without sports, they got to create traffic some how.

thanks Bron

Really looking forward to this, so it's gonna be released separately I assume like one or two parts a week?

1585684985849.jpeg

I’m excited, but now I gotta find a way to watch it...

Same here buddy. I don't have cable. Don't have a need for it as my wife & I don't watch TV enough to pay for it. I get my Eagles games on normal tv so I'm good. There has to be a way to watch it. My hope is that they stream it the next day on the ESPN+ app like they do with the 30 for 30 library.

Cannot wait, especially since 4/19 isn't SO far away. Despite being stuck at home this is something to look forward to.

So I just thought about it and Lebron did this... dude called for this to come out earlier and BOOM, here it is! :pimp: :rofl:

Same here buddy. I don't have cable. Don't have a need for it as my wife & I don't watch TV enough to pay for it. I get my Eagles games on normal tv so I'm good. There has to be a way to watch it. My hope is that they stream it the next day on the ESPN+ app like they do with the 30 for 30 library.

Cop sling TV for a month I think it's like $20

Netflix + VPN should do trick, but it seems like they will delay the netflix release date by one day for the international audience

D5E9C34B-A5E6-4E22-9E71-4251F28C9A7C.png

Back
Top Bottom