The Last Jordans You Wore..

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Playoff VIIIs
I just realized how similar my name "Vills" is to 8s in Roman Numerals. But the last I wore were Hare VIIs.

I always registered your SN as '-8's' also.

me too
laugh.gif

I haven't wore jordans since 3 summers ago. And i think tht was the last time i posted on niketalk also.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

^^^ man I had a similar reply but decided not to post it ..

since you brought it up - I have over 300 pairs of kicks and about 275 are in storage the rest in my closet I only wear about 3-5 now and most of them being max and foams and beaters as I dont give to flying fudges about whats on my feet anymore ..

in the past 2 months I have seriously damage about 5 pairs of Js to include Steel X Fire Red III Cement III Blk Laser IV's and CDP VII to a state of no recondition .. they are hanging from a tree now ...

I need to hurry up and start getting rid of my kicks asap ...
Same here. I hardly ever wear any of my J's anymore. I need to sell em but still havent even though I am moving in a month. Guess they justhold some sentimental value as I have been collecting for at least 15 yrs.

I still rock what I got. Wore Ice Blue X's to grab some grub on Wednesday. I haven't bought Jordan's since the III/XX CDP in Ocotober.

ohwell.gif
6 months.

probably .... 99 black/red IVs... to work in... but now i just wear running shoes because it's more convenient
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom