really though....shout out to our armed forces for keeping us safe

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's a point of semantic, plus comes off as unpatriotic and flat $!@%#!*@+-y for no reason to argue the "protecting our freedom/keeping us safe from evil" description of service men and women. Technically, we are over there to train up their forces in Iraq so they can become an independent, democratic nation, after the removal of Saddam.

I'm glad it's over though and everybody I know who was over there, is home. NCOIC I work with currently must have had a guardian angel, he hit 38 I.E.Ds and only one scratch from when some debris got lodged into his abdomen

Originally Posted by agold1002

Regardless of your beliefs we are the best country in the world

Happy about the news of the soldiers deployed in Iraqi have been removed (and hopefully have returned home.)

Sad about the fact that some people really believe that the USA is the best country in the world with the problems that are not only obvious but well-known and allowed to happen.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

The war at home is gonna be fun.
I really want to know what we were protected from but yeah word to that kobe pic in your avi 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yeah

Happy about the news of the soldiers deployed in Iraqi have been removed (and hopefully have returned home.)

Sad about the fact that some people really believe that the USA is the best country in the world with the problems that are not only obvious but well-known and allowed to happen.

then move..nobody is forcing you to live in america. please tell me what better option you have?

GREAT! 
roll.gif
  Now all these soldiers need jobs!

If the government was smart they'd go ahead and ramp up the war against Iran so we can ship 'em right back out and keep 'em busy! 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

then move..nobody is forcing you to live in america. please tell me what better option you have?
Oh no, Here comes finnswhatever to flame you.

I'm a little troubled with these new bills being passed and the return of the troops who have been desenstized to violence we can easily slip into martial law

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Silly putty is rashi? Not up on the latest on team debaters...

rashi is the gov't hater that wants to live in a wonderland where no govt messes with us.

sillyputty debunks bible thumpers. two different people

Originally Posted by sillyputty

GREAT! 
roll.gif

If the government was smart they'd go ahead and ramp up the war against Iran so we can ship 'em right back out and keep 'em busy! 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We keep them on staff as soldiers if they know whats best and lower recruitment quotas for the time being.
The War overall is NOT over. Troops are being sent over to Afghanistan. 

I have every intention of leaving this country at the soonest possible convenience for me, without jeopardizing my future or failing to uphold the duties of my responsibilities. I've realized that America is a great place to make money, and I have every intention of doing that before relocating in another place.

Better options include places such as France, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Finland, Costa Rica, Brazil, and Singapore. Tibet has also peaked my interest, but I am unsure of how easy it will be to attain citizenship there, and weary of the less than stellar government of China in particular.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Silly putty is rashi? Not up on the latest on team debaters...

rashi is the gov't hater that wants to live in a wonderland where no govt messes with us.

sillyputty debunks bible thumpers. two different people

Thought so... Dudes comment about rashi without rashi posting had me trippin

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's a point of semantic, plus comes off as unpatriotic and flat $!@%#!*@+-y for no reason to argue the "protecting our freedom/keeping us safe from evil" description of service men and women. Technically, we are over there to train up their forces in Iraq so they can become an independent, democratic nation, after the removal of Saddam.

I'm glad it's over though and everybody I know who was over there, is home. NCOIC I work with currently must have had a guardian angel, he hit 38 I.E.Ds and only one scratch from when some debris got lodged into his abdomen

roll.gif

I doubt everyone is back to be honest and sometime soon the US will go somewhere else and show them who the real killers are

Originally Posted by sillyputty

GREAT! 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

THIS. four more years

Back
Top Bottom