THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

:lol: no one wants to hear opposing views in here. This isn't an appreciation thread, its open forum for all opinions, good and bad. That being said, there's a few things I like and a few things I dont like... The red pair looks really good at that last pic. Still wanna see a pair on person before I cast my final judgement on these.

is the mulberry color the Akronites and the red joints the Aways ? if the reds r the aways someone needs to let nike know Mr James now plays in Cleveland :smh:

and mister friendly...repped to that fullest !!!!!!!

sckid20 got me feeling like im in Bizarro World  
laugh.gif

I genuinely believe VentureBlake though
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
No.....it's the fact that nobody wants to hear opposing views FROM THE SAME PEOPLE OVER AND OVER :rofl:

Why the very select few can't comprehend that is just dumb lol
You and all that you speak for (since NOBODY wants to hear it) can easily block those who don't agree with you.

So we only got 2 mens pairs to go of at this point? They didn't show the black pair at all?

^^^ Dude in the black jacket is having the same reaction as when Nawghtyhare notices that gratuity is included in the bill

Last edited:
The newer pics look better. The red looks better than the mulberry pair. Still on the ugly shoe tho. Color blocking just not there.

The worst part are not the posited, but the color they used on the swoosh. White outline would've look a lot better IMO instead of that hideous orange.

Halloween colorway? In as long as it doesn't look like complete trash. I really hope that red hoal 2.0 isn't the cavs away colorway...

Back
Top Bottom