THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Well maybe if 23 posted better pics we could tell 
mean.gif

not srs

I got the Lebron 13 over the weekend.

Here are my thoughts about them.

The cushioning has improved over the Lebron XII you can feel the Zoom in the forefoot. It's not Lebron X level of cushioning but it has more court feel.

The upper doesn't have hotspots the Lebron XII did. Its the nicest feeling Lebron on foot since the Lebron VI. The lockdown isn't awesome, something about the tongue is weird, I think they should've put stability wings where the shoe transitions to a high like the Lebron 9.

I could see more guards liking this shoe because it's one of the least bulky feeling Lebrons since the Lebron VII PS.

Last edited:
The entire upper can collapse in your hand with minimal force, so I don't get how NightWing is saying how "hard and stiff" the upper is just from trying them on.  He even said 13's have a "stiffer" upper than the 12's.  

I thought the opposite, and felt the lack of structure/rigidness in the upper was the problem...but he's the one who gets paid to review sneakers not me.   

Yeah I don't know the heck hes talking about.

The cushioning has improved over the Lebron XII you can feel the Zoom in the forefoot. It's not Lebron X level of cushioning but it has more court feel.

The upper doesn't have hotspots the Lebron XII did. Its the nicest feeling Lebron on foot since the Lebron VI. The lockdown isn't awesome, something about the tongue is weird, I think they should've put stability wings where the shoe transitions to a high like the Lebron 9.

I could see more guards liking this shoe because it's one of the least bulky feeling Lebrons since the Lebron VII PS.

Cool that's your opinion and everyone is different etc but I have to chime in and disagree here, the 13 IMO doesn't feel as good as the 12, for underfoot casual comfort and flexibility, never have had any hotspots in the 12 it's the perfect "not there" subtle comfort, nothing specifically uncomfortable about the 13 I agree you def feel the zoom pods more but far as moving with your foot, TTS fit and mobility the 12 is superior...
IMO

Cool that's your opinion and everyone is different etc but I have to chime in and disagree here, the 13 IMO doesn't feel as good as the 12, for underfoot casual comfort and flexibility, never have had any hotspots in the 12 it's the perfect "not there" subtle comfort, nothing specifically uncomfortable about the 13 I agree you def feel the zoom pods more but far as moving with your foot, TTS fit and mobility the 12 is superior...
IMO

The Lebron XII had hot spots on the side Foamposite for me and other people too.

I think there will be many people who say the Lebron 13 is more comfortable and flexible than the Lebron XII.

everytime I see these joints they keep looking better and better.

Review from brick foot nation:
The 12s feel good
The 13s feel good

The end

#NeverForget :lol: I don't think these will have that feeling.

I read from another person that had a problem with the Posite piece on the top of the mid foot causing a hot spot.

Who even "really balls" in brons? I've been wearing for casual look for years... CANT WITH THESE

Who even "really balls" in brons? I've been wearing for casual look for years... CANT WITH THESE

Wat.

Im not gonna say Brons dont have casual appeal but theyre a court shoe first. Up until the last couple models theyve usually been phenomenal hoop shoes. I never wear brons off court

Back
Top Bottom