THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

SLH XI are dope to me. Been rocking them heavy the past week.

Ended up with 12 to 13 pair myself. Still gotta grab the WTL.

Last edited:
^^^don't get me wrong, I liked looking at em but I hated wearing them... the 3m honeycombs/check and the color-shifting posite was nice

If the soles were wolf grey instead of blue I probably would've kept them. I blame my love for the 11s on that decision, cause i'm not really a fan of the purple/blue combo

I love the terracotta warriors (wear em religiously), but I know almost everyone in the 11 thread hated them
laugh.gif

Finally tried on my ONs. Went with my normal Bron size but these are killing the sides of my feet and I got dead space in the toebox. Hoping a .5 size down gives me that Godly feel, otherwise its a wrap |I
View media item 1811971View media item 1811975

I think it's going to be a wrap. .5 down will help the dead space, but I think you will have the same problem with the sides. Check back in and let us know. We still looking for those $80 sales. :lol:

I really can't wait to see the space race in person My favorite so far.

I will say the pot of gold look great in person.

Finally tried on my ONs. Went with my normal Bron size but these are killing the sides of my feet and I got dead space in the toebox. Hoping a .5 size down gives me that Godly feel, otherwise its a wrap
tired.gif
Lebron fits larger this year.

Even the ID is a bigger.

Really have to try on every release and find the size that fits best.

Been wearing the Mulberry for a month now. Very Comfortable and durable. Love the colorway.

Best Lebron since KP. Cork Wines are amazing in person. Can't believe they are on discount already.

What will the "Space Race" colorway look like? Tried googling "Lebron 13 Spacerace" and it shows a bred colorway. Can anyone post a pic or confirm?

Thanks!

Tried on my normal size 9.5. A bit too roomy for my liking. It didn't lock my heel in place.

Anyone else half sized down besides dwood?

Tried on my normal size 9.5. A bit too roomy for my liking. It didn't lock my heel in place.

Anyone else half sized down besides dwood?
i tried going half size down however the back heel is giving me problems so i went back with my normal size and the problem is gone, the dead space isnt much a problem for me, & yes i hoop in them too if anyone is wondering 
smile.gif

i tried going half size down however the back heel is giving me problems so i went back with my normal size and the problem is gone, the dead space isnt much a problem for me, & yes i hoop in them too if anyone is wondering :smile:

Back heel giving me issues as well. I gotta decide now lol. Dead space or mangled heels

@dwoodactennis did you experience any heel issues ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom