THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

These shoes are so horrible still haven't grown on me and never will smh good luck playing in your mini high heels be back next year for 14s

11s and 12s were nice idk what they were thinking with these....although the Bron 13s have the best Christmas colorway that's where it stops

I like the mulberry and maroon joints better than any 12.

No 13 so far imo is better than the kings pride 11

highheels? i think you're seeing what you wanna see or i'm just blind
OK its not a high heel but they made the shoe look like a mini heel open your eyes bro..are you jus to infatuated with lebron
infatuated with lebron not at all, he doesn't play for a TX team he gets no love from me, anyways yeah i don't see that either, my #1 shoe the AJ XII was designed based off of the japanese rising sun and a womens dress boot, i barely see the dress boot, guess i'm blind, def don't see any form of heal in this shoe, my wife has hundreds of mid, high, stelato(sp), wedge so i know what they look like and i don't see it, i think its a case of you wanting to see what you want so you have a reason to hate the shoe
tired.gif

I like the mulberry and maroon joints better than any 12.

No 13 so far imo is better than the kings pride 11
every 13 is better than that hideous drop in/midsole colorway, the 12 Birch is better than the kings pride, yeah i said it, 2 peas in a buck it.....let's take it to the stage
grin.gif
roll.gif

infatuated with lebron not at all, he doesn't play for a TX team he gets no love from me, anyways yeah i don't see that either, my #1 shoe the AJ XII was designed based off of the japanese rising sun and a womens dress boot, i barely see the dress boot, guess i'm blind, def don't see any form of heal in this shoe, my wife has hundreds of mid, high, stelato(sp), wedge so i know what they look like and i don't see it, i think its a case of you wanting to see what you want so you have a reason to hate the shoe |I
Haha bro the jb 12s most comfy jays IMO...idk I just can't stand the heel part but that's just my little opinion

These have the 90s type design where nike is taking a big risk with a polarizing model.

Like 50/50 will like it chance.

They really don't do that anymore. ..look at kobes.

It reminds me of the bug eyes on the zoom 95s.....or the silver drop on juwan Howards. ...even the AIR on the more uptempos.

Sneakers like that.

But some of these cws just do not work.

If they make a kp cw i think that would be nice.

Last edited:
Kp 11 and mulberry 13 are pretty close to me.

Mb 13 the type of shoe u cop and bring it in the bathroom to stare at while u drop the deuce.

Back
Top Bottom