THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

mean.gif

Who at nike had the glorious idea to make these GS only?!

I have a feeling Ye' was being a bit sarcastic, he might be trolling

Good job Nike team?... like he giving high fives to the special olympic kids or something
laugh.gif

I really wonder why the navy/red XIII doesn't have red in the sock liner for retail version like it does for the ones he wore on-court.

Never thought I'd ever see the day Kanye praises a Lebron shoe.. and esp the 13, at that. I wonder if this will create hype/resell now.
In my opinion Kayne caught a lot of heat from that "Facts" song from the sneaker world with all his fiction and ranting. His clothing isn't selling how he wants it to and he has his Yeezy fashion show coming up so I believe he's trying to get back in the good graces of the dominant Nike/Jordan sneaker world. Henice his recent apology to Jordan stating that a song in which hook states "yeezy yeezy yeezy just jumped over jumpman" wasn't directed towards Jordan??? :rolleyes But was directed to Mark Parker at Nike and he's now trying to credit Lebron his "brother" & Nike with a good job. I think somebody on his team set him down and hit him with that
View media item 1905745
Let us tell you how things work. :rofl:

Last edited:
Kanye needed a psychiatrist. He would have made it out okay.

Instead, he married a Kardashian and will probably have a complete mental breakdown within five years. One man in rehab, another nearly braindead from OD, and a third turned himself into a woman. Not looking good for the self-proclaimed greatest artist of the 21st century
laugh.gif

Lebron may be losing his hair, but he's a got a couple chips, a good family, and is on track to be a billionaire in a few decades. Not to mention that his last three signature shoes are such tanks that they'll still be playable in a few decades
laugh.gif

for venture blake, grizz, and that whole pre order crew kixsquare has the all stars 220 plus shipping, yer welcome
devil.gif
roll.gif
I've already done something just as dumb by buying a pair of 13's at retail 
mean.gif
man I at least waited til they were under $115 how you get suckered into retail, which pair was it? prob every colorway so far, i'm thinking I want the Christmas ver.

Back
Top Bottom