THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

It was the akrons, but grammys were 
smokin.gif
 too
Absolute blasphemy that they'll probably shaft us a second year in a row with this colorway
Man if the they are doing this again this year.... 
mad.gif

So are they mass producing higher quantities of All-Star signature sneaks nowadays or is demand down on these or a combination of both? I recall when the Kobe VII All-Star was hard to get online 4 years ago in 2012 since I struck out.

But I checked a Foot Locker Inc. based site the last 2 days since they released by phone, they verified a high quantity.

It seems like All-Star shoes were still obtainable after release days since last year at least.

I'd say both.

But $200 is a stretch for the XIIIs as it is, so $220 is just a kick in the nuts. I give in around ~$135

I'd say both.

But $200 is a stretch for the XIIIs as it is, so $220 is just a kick in the nuts. I give in around ~$135
I recall the LeBron XI All-Star sold fast 2 years ago although at a higher price point.

I agree with holding out because I noticed a majority of the LeBron XIII that have released the last few months have been marked down on the Foot Locker Inc. based sites. It hasn't even been 6 months since the first XIII released for retail.

I bought a dozen or so pairs of the XII.  I've been MIA from this thread because I hate the XIII...

But those lows though.  Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

Back
Top Bottom