THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

So i went to my local Champs today and i wear a size 13 and i guess there were barely any in my size left so i wanted to try a pair on and a newer employee pulled a random lebron out and it was this pair and i started freaking out because it hasnt released yet and i saw this early. I looked like a total girl and i dont think i impressed my lady friend either
laugh.gif

Saw these hit the outlets. 

Jersey Shore Premium Outlets.

I never recall seeing these in any stores near me. A lot nicer in person than pictures.

I never recall seeing these in any stores near me. A lot nicer in person than pictures.
View media item 1924171

These Lebrons along with about 8 other colors gonna be in the outlets! Might as well hit up your outlets this weekend for an extra 20% off your purchase [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

Do I try to phone order Space Races, buy Aways from Footlocker, or wait for coupon code to buy Aways off NDC.

Hmmmm

Last edited:
Hey guys late to the party but I picked up a pair of the DBs as my first lebron 13. 

For the guys that have been rocking theirs...do these ever break in width wise? To me the 13s fit a bit differently than other brons. I went TTS and they seem very tight/narrow but slightly longer. I feel like if i go half size up they'd be hella long. It's probably that posite that runs across the top of the foot..but i'm wondering if the fit just stays that way or they break in nicely?

I was wearing them around the house yesterday and didn't seem to notice much change.

Thanks!

View media item 1924171

I picked these up for $120.

These were one of the only colorways I liked. They only look good with the posite the same color.

More comfortable than the XII IMO. I like the snug feel better.

I still hate the clover/tri-blade, but some of these colorways are pulling at me

maybe its just the discounts helping my decisions as usual

I'm really feeling the Allstar game, black lion, navy team & 13ths. Might consider snatching up a pair of the Navys and Black Lions once my local Jimmy Jazz & Hibbett Sports knock down the price. They still have them up for retail and there's no outlets near me.

View media item 1925678
Might be a false alarm but might need better pics of what Bron is wearing during warm up. It didn't look like the 13, seemed to be something lighter/less bulky

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it's the Kobe XI BHM and the black on the ankle of his stance socks made it look like a mid :smh:

Last edited:

I would have a hard time walking out of the outlet without those Space Races for that price.  
eyes.gif
I was ready to pay full retail...then I made a call to Nike and they located my pair for $137 shipped. I also got a 15% promo code out of it, which I used on a $700+ order from NDC
smokin.gif

Might be a false alarm but might need better pics of what Bron is wearing during warm up. It didn't look like the 13, seemed to be something lighter/less bulky

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it's the Kobe XI BHM and the black on the ankle of his stance socks made it look like a mid
mean.gif
I thought it was something different too...those dang socks had us fooled.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom