THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Think the Black Lions will be my first bron since Prism X. Have not seen alot of on foot pics on any social medium however.

Seen the Black Lions and the Christmas pair for $149.99 @ Nike outlet in N. Charleston SC. Also had the Lebron 12 nrsl for $139.99 in select sizes. I actually tried the Christmas pair on along with me wearing my Lebron 12 rubber cities. The shoes felt completely flat compared to my 12s. Just like then 12s I couldn't feel no forefoot Zoom. There wasn't any presence of heel zoom either. I'm a true to size 12 (which they did not have) but the 11.5 felt nice on foot length wise...

Need to check my outlet store before I ordered again from an outlet of town outlet...i get lots of comps from people when I wear one of the two pair I own...

Re-entries and Prisms 
nthat.gif

Yes they were 139.99.

They looked great but I already have the Lebron 13 Written in the Stars and the Space Races were 119.00 plus %20 off.

I know we've talked crap about previous models tanking, but I think these really take the cake

This is not a good look (Nike still gon' eat tho
mean.gif
)

is there any place that has the space races in 11.5? i know I'm a bit late here.

I got the pot of golds off NDC for the 20% off thing.. and got xmas from eastbay for 176 no tax no shipping.. not sure if i should return the POG's and XMAS and get them off outlets or just keep them.. 

Back
Top Bottom