THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I'm excited about the Lebron 14's and the KD 9's look good to me! I do feel that Nike dropped the ball on the Lebron 13's and KD 8's this year and they weren't feeling that talk of the Under Armor SC possibly oit selling the Lebron 13. All though Nike remains to be top dog I know they see Adidas and UA trying to come for their neck too and want to remain light yeaRd ahead of the competition imo

I'm thankful for the F13ths.

Might be in for a pair of lows.

Other than that...Nike took a huge L on this model.

I like the KD9s too, hopefully that's a good sign for the 14s.

But imo the KD9s just look like the Lillard 2s

I'm thankful for the F13ths.

Might be in for a pair of lows.

Other than that...Nike took a huge L on this model.

Agreed the 13's highs just seemed boring to me I'm hopping on a hot pair of lows to drop which I believe is going to happen. I want to get at least one pair of 13's :rolleyes Nike is just making it really hard for me.

I like the KD9s too, hopefully that's a good sign for the 14s.

But imo the KD9s just look like the Lillard 2s
if the kd9 looks like lillard 2 brons 14 will looks like Rose 6? 
roll.gif

Anyone know about the recent ordeal with the LeBron XIII All-Star availability on Foot Locker Inc. sites? I've been checking Champs site frequently to anticipate a price drop since previous colorways have been marked down, they're not available as of today on all the other companies' sites either.

They were previously available in my size in a high quantity as the operators would constantly clarify whenever I called over a month now. I've honestly been waiting for a price drop so I can use a valid promo code when I could find one to save more obviously. If it's a low quantity on something I want, I would always order immediately.

Yesterday, they were only available on Champs site as "Available for purchase in select stores" for the selection option for all sizes! And the shoe has been completely eliminated from all sites today!

I find it hard to believe LeBron XIII All-Star would sell out in all sizes immediately even with valid promo codes. Theoretically we're not dealing with hot retro Jordans so it won't be a first day sellout within a prompt time frame upon release.

I find it odd how it was completely eliminated from their sites today. Can anyone theorize if it could be a glitch? Or did the company decide to stop selling them? I doubt they would remove them unless it was a legitimate recall. This is weird for a shoe that isn't in demand. Lesser demand shoes always get marked down theoretically whereas this one didn't even encounter a markdown.
Hey, those all stars sold out completely on nike.com as well

Personally IMO I like the look of the regular 13 more than the elite 13

its possible there were many people waiting for the elites to come out, and were disappointed in the elites, so instead ordered the regular 13s (and bought the all star colorway)

nike actually put them on clearance for 170 as well. im assuming it was on the same day they announced the elites

the "all stars" on footlocker eastbay champs etc were excluded from discount, maybe they unexcluded them and thats why they sold out? i wasnt expecting them to sell out though, surprising

I waited till the 12s hit $99-119 before I scooped up a good 4-5 color ways! I plan on doing the same with these....I already see FTLs and other places that are at $129-149 right now....only a matter of time before the next price drop

man i like this shoe but funds are wrapped up buying other pairs. mulberry , 13th . elites are eh by looks of the pics . already curious on the wtl pair

Last edited:
I couldn't get the lighting right but checkout my video anyways...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom