THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Holy I need to read NikeTalk's rules. I seen the Lebron 13 at Marshall's for 99$. I try on my TTS which is a 9.5 and I had no luck getting my foot in beyond tight my foot gets stuck half way lmfaoo, so I decide to go up to a size 10. and man let me tell you getting my foot was a fackin mission holy ***** I fought and fought with the shoe, after getting my foot in it was a little tight from the material but damn getting your foot in a hassle. I put the shoe back cause no way I'm going through that again and even with loosening up the laces it was terrible getting my foot in, because its basically a boot. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Holy I need to read NikeTalk's rules. I seen the Lebron 13 at Marshall's for 99$. I try on my TTS which is a 9.5 and I had no luck getting my foot in beyond tight my foot gets stuck half way lmfaoo, so I decide to go up to a size 10. and man let me tell you getting my foot was a fackin mission holy ***** I fought and fought with the shoe, after getting my foot in it was a little tight from the material but damn getting your foot in a hassle. I put the shoe back cause no way I'm going through that again and even with loosening up the laces it was terrible getting my foot in, because its basically a boot. Am I the only one who feels this way?

I didn't have that problem with the luxbron's or F13s

Was going to pass on this series all together, but the Black Lion for $89.99 was too hard to. The Written In The Stars, DB, Aways (red) and FT13TH almost had me, but ultimately passed on those. Heck even considered the lava joints. Anyhow check outlets ASAP!

Was going to pass on this series all together, but the Black Lion for $89.99 was too hard to. The Written In The Stars, DB, Aways (red) and FT13TH almost had me, but ultimately passed on those. Heck even considered the lava joints. Anyhow check outlets ASAP!

The 13 is dope to me. That top posite was not ideal for a GR. The 13 is not a forgiving shoe for a wide range of feet.

I gotta get a pair of DB before they dry up.

i like how most people don't like this shoe.

i like them, and how there is only this small niche group that actually likes them.

saw the halo joints at the outlet....thinking about it.

i like how most people don't like this shoe.

i like them, and how there is only this small niche group that actually likes them.

saw the halo joints at the outlet....thinking about it.

This is a shoe that is almost the direct opposite of what's "in" right now. Non traditional design and it not a sock on top of a sole. Very signature IMO. The fit is its downfall... too restrictive for mass consumption. If they work for your foot, they are great shoes to wear, but since the XI, it seems they haven't really considered the range of foot types interested in a Lebron product.

I believe the 13 will be appreciated down the line as trends change. Not loved, but more respected than what it is. Lot of dope color ways too.

I don't love the shoe but I got a nice amount of pairs. Couldn't really say no to between $55 and $80 each.

I need to try a size 10US Lebron 13, because I bought the Red lebron 13 in a size 9.5us and killed my pinky toes and sold it the same day to a friend

But i love playing with the Lebron 13 Elite Kurim, and I wore it in a size 9.5US , Lebron 13 Elite is in my Basketball bag all the time

Lebron 13 are on sale on most of our outlets here , i like it since nobody want it, 

^

nice shot 
pimp.gif
 I really like the design of the elites. 

Just Copped All Stars For 40 Bucks...[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom