THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

how do you feel about the 13s lets get the thread on topic? i don't like the influence on the shoe from the 9, that weird 3 leaf clover thingy on the side panel, i may pass on the exts, we'll see
Still unsure of the 13. Reminds me a lot of the Penny V.

Don't think they are worth the price tag. May be worth the same discounts we got on the XII.

Def nice to see the pods back. The XII was really comfortable and no break in time needed.

i know it's not the right thread, but the 9 thread is dead & I need a relatively quick answer. Is $400 for a DS Lebron 9 Miami vice fair or foul?
$400 seems a little high but depends on size. $300 would be better and $350 would prob be the most.

how do you feel about the 13s lets get the thread on topic? i don't like the influence on the shoe from the 9, that weird 3 leaf clover thingy on the side panel, i may pass on the exts, we'll see

Don't think they are worth the price tag. May be worth the same discounts we got on the XII.

Def nice to see the pods back. The XII was really comfortable and no break in time needed.

i like the penny 5 and 6, the sole return is a def positive for the shoe

This. *******. Thread.

roll.gif

Not the clearest image, but here's a photo LeBron took form his rise tour. Mural on a court with 'Bron wearing the fireberry 13s.

Last edited:
They look like they have a strap in that painting. I'm totally confused.
Yeah that definitely looks like some type of strap or lock down system. @redrum3281 looks like we "might" be getting a strap on the 13's after all!?

Last edited:
It would be a little weird that the pretty polished looking version he played in over the summer didn't have a strap and the final model did.  

the lebrons get worse every year... the last decent lebrons were the 11s and they weren't even all that... still the best lebrons 7, 8, 9 in that order that was released recently... the first ones were a sleeper though

Xs silhouette was ok colorways were mediocre
Why don't the early models get any love?
Like 6 and below

Xs silhouette was ok colorways were mediocre
Why don't the early models get any love?
Like 6 and below
Because they suck, I don't even like the VII's and I ADORE full length Air Max bladders, VIII's are the first ones I'll give a hoot about them retroing. 

I liked the X colorways BTW, the IX and X have the best CWs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom