THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I'm probably wrong but maybe $220 is for this pair in the picture and they label it with some type of limited/pre-heat tag....just wishful thinking I guess

But ya, discounts will be had so it's not really an issue for anyone savy with sneakers these days. RIP to the parents that get dragged up to the shoe store with their kid(s) though lol

You know will eat on discounts, but still
mean.gif
I'm probably wrong but maybe $220 is for this pair in the picture and they label it with some type of limited/pre-heat tag....just wishful thinking I guess

But ya, discounts will be had so it's not really an issue for anyone savy with sneakers these days. RIP to the parents that get dragged up to the shoe store with their kid(s) though lol
Exactly.  

lifestyles looking ok

>getting lifestyle pics before lows 
mean.gif

don't even know if that's how it usually works but I don't care

I don't understand how people don't understand differing opinions on the XI. Just because YOU think they're the best thing since sliced bread doesn't mean that they are. Initially, I liked the design of the XI, but shortly after seeing them in person, my opinion did a complete 180°. The design was too busy. The colorways were either uninspired or thrown off in some way. The shoe itself felt cheap to me. And my feet aren't jacked like LeBron's but the XI was still a piss poor performer in terms of comfort.

So to rank the XI near the bottom of this sig line isn't farfetched at all. It all depends on who you ask.

ok...

Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean...blah blah blah...

I don't understand how people don't understand differing opinions on the XI. Just because YOU think they're the best thing since sliced bread doesn't mean that they are. Initially, I liked the design of the XI, but shortly after seeing them in person, my opinion did a complete 180°. The design was too busy. The colorways were either uninspired or thrown off in some way. The shoe itself felt cheap to me. And my feet aren't jacked like LeBron's but the XI was still a piss poor performer in terms of comfort.

So to rank the XI near the bottom of this sig line isn't farfetched at all. It all depends on who you ask.

You forget that these same people you "don't understand" don't care what you have to say, making this comment completely irrelevant :lol:

But that was exactly my point...

Nothing is factual about the merits of the looks of the shoe. So those who love the shoe can write their diatribes about it's greatness while those on the other side of the fence will continue to **** on them.

The only thing that's fact is that these are uncomfortable AF.

The only thing that's fact is that these are uncomfortable AF.

Even that's not a fact - my feet aren't jacked up either and I find them to be super comfy, bc of the zoom/lunar combo. Among the best in comfort I've had once they broke in (initially had some pinky toe soreness).

That being said, I cannot imagine balling in these bc the cushioning takes away court feel and the transition in the shoe is awful. For the record, I loved the design of the XI, it's my favorite of the line.

So you spent like $240 to get that dull *** cheap looking all black shoe and they were your favorites ever

Not sure if this is a joke or not

Ayyyy man grab me a stick of gum while you're all in my pockets.

$240 maybe a lot to you. But for me to get a "dull" all black color way ID ain't a thing.

Stick to your unicorn rainbow throw up colorways fambs

Last edited:
I think Nike enjoys watching us go to war in this thread. So many debates and disputes have broke out in here. All we want is clear pics so the real war can begin.

Who's in, who's out. Best Brons ever, worse Brons ever. An my personal favorite NT quote "Nike is saving me money this year". Ha ha ha

Where is the $220 coming from? Thought they were confirmed at 200$

Same... These will go straight to discount at $220. Elite 12s had trouble moving at retail so there's no way these will sell at a higher price, especially when people are so divided over the design.

shoe so far looks like a generic shoe that a big man in the 90s/00s would wear that youd even find in modells.

i cant think of the name of the shoe im picturing.

maybe theyre just banking on the Lebron name to sell the shoe and use the other athletes for more of a "stylish" look instead of performance.

i may not be a fan of some Lebron models but at least they had some pizzazz . i seen none in this model, at least so far.

marketing team is gonna be working OT with this silhouette. 

Last edited:
and now 220.00 huh....the price is gonna kill this shoe off the bat it can have super dope colorways but folks gonna have to think long on a purchasing a pair nike just saw the 12 sit hard this time even the allstar kicks made it to clearance (even though the colors/design played a big part in these sitting)why didnt nike go back in price like down to 175 or 180 for these they wouldve sold better but 220.00 for these smh nike outlets everywhere gonna be loaded with these nothing in the early pics screams 220.00 but maybe its the initial shoes price and the rest are 200.00 like the crown jewels were....

Back
Top Bottom