THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

i cant believe that none of the shown colors of the elites made me even think twice about them.

im aiming to get the normal 13s for like $50 or so. been patiently holding off.

Nike will release the reds on NDC but they'll be sitting. Not after a fake sell out of course :lol:. The other two will probably go straight to outlets.

i cant believe that none of the shown colors of the elites made me even think twice about them.

im aiming to get the normal 13s for like $50 or so. been patiently holding off.

I prefer the regular version over the elites. They looks tooo plain

I'm in the same boat, put that white/black/gold colorway on the regular 13 and I'd give it a whirl (on discount of course!). But the shape of the Elites just does very little for me. Nothing about it says "elite" to me. Felt the same way about the 12 elites, even on super sale was never tempted.

Maybe in for one pair of 13 lows if a good colorway drops, otherwise probably done on the 13's. All set with WITS and ASG's.

Last edited:
The only good thing about the elites is the return of the old school lion logo on the tongue. That's it to me.

Looking for the Written In The Stars (the debut purple cw) for about 90-100

Was gonna cop the other night on the NDC clearance code but Nikes website kept giving me error pages and I couldn't get to the shoes or add to cart

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the clean aesthetics of the Elites... past few Lebron's have been way too busy with too much going on, the 13 Elites are refined but still look like a premium shoe especially with the huge piece of carbon fiber. I also like the fact that they are releasing simple colourways. Still not worth the $300 or whatever the Canadian retail will be, no shoe basketball shoe is worth that, but if they hit the outlets at a more reasonable price I will be sure to grab the black colourway

If I'm not mistaken some dudes were paying preorder prices for a couple of 11's... For the most part you are correct most people know to wait for discounts and sales

Sounds like the people in the Ultra Boost thread. It takes a lot more than one model to take on Nike. It's a start, but Nike is retroing designs from the past 30 years that sell and not just dependent on new models.

adidas sells a lot more than just Ultra Boost this year. NMD, Tubulars, Superstars, ZX, Crazylights and Lillard 2. Sure you wont see them on everyone's foot but they are being sold well. If adidas was smart they would release some of their models in bigger releases especially the NMD! adidas does very well in Europe. I would say they do well in thrid world countries too but they might be counterfeits

Kds dropping down to like $150 would be a better comparison to the curry next year.

I think KD 9 is going to do very well..so well that it might be hard for a person like me to cop at retail. Ive heard good things about the shoe from almost everybody. Doesnt mean ppl arent going to buy other brands too. adidas basketball has at least 3 full-length boost coming out this summer. I just hope Lillard sticks with full-length bounce. You cant boost everything..well maybe you can but some variety is nice.

Have any Lebrons done worse than the 13s? This entire release seems like a huge failure-are they keeping the MSRP of the Elites $275 or whatever it is?

I think retail price point has been pretty much irrelevant for the last 2 or 3 yrs of the Lebron line.

Yeah, almost all recent cws have literally 0 resale value and even significantly lower than MSRP either. Makes me think hype for Lebrons is all but dead and the line may have gone the way of Melo's line (great performers, no hype).

Almost as bad as the 8v3

These are slightly better but so damn basic looking. How're you justifying 'Elite' pricing on a simple, one-piece design like that?

The VIII V3 was straight garbage, Nike was in the early stages of 'plastic' shoes and those were some of the worst offerings.

Back
Top Bottom