The Limits to Growth vol. possible global collapse by 2030

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

there is no scientific solution to overpopulation.  
Nuke_explosion.gif

ohwell.gif

That's exactly what I was going to say,

A bomb or war.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

We need to move to mars... Ugh my body is not ready

They're preparing...transitioning from Type 0 to Type 1 Civilization according to Dr. Michio Kaku

someimes I just wish the world would one day come to an end with a zombie apocalypse, survival of the fittest.

access to clean, drinkable water is what will shape nations and drive conflicts in the future.

Its all speculation....I'm not worried.. by principle you've survived every event that has ever taken place on this world...

This comes across as the agenda being carried out for those that believe that.. and I do agree to be careful about anything that "science" tells you. Don't think the government wouldn't use science as an excuse for action. Not saying it applies here..

Originally Posted by kc24688

This comes across as the agenda being carried out for those that believe that.. and I do agree to be careful about anything that "science" tells you. Don't think the government wouldn't use science as an excuse for action. Not saying it applies here..

Of course it doesn't apply here. The findings is for legislation to be used in order to transition the world into a state of sustainable growth. But with how things are in Washington I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Example: Fossil Fuel. These oil companies all with their hands in the politician's pockets, won't let any sort of legislation passes that limits their output or production. 

In a 51-47 vote, 43 Senate Republicans and four Democrats filibustered to protect $24 billion in tax breaks for Big Oil. Although a majority voted for Sen. Robert Menendez’s (D-NJ) bill, it fell short of the 60 needed. The only two Republicans to break rank were Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) and retiring Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-ME).

A Think Progress Green analysis shows how oil and gas companies have funneled cash to the same senators who protected its handouts:
–The 47 senators voting against the bill have received $23,582,500 in career contributions from oil and gas. The 51 senators voting to repeal oil tax breaks have received $5,873,600.

–The senators who voted for Big Oil’s handouts received on average over four times as much career oil cash as those who voted to end them.

–Overall, Senate Republicans have taken $23.2 million in oil and gas contributions. Democrats received $6.66 million.

–Since 2011, Senate Republicans have voted seven times for pro-Big Oil interests and against clean energy three times.

Source

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

We need to move to mars... Ugh my body is not ready

They're preparing...transitioning from Type 0 to Type 1 Civilization according to Dr. Michio Kaku
so much more has to be done to the thought process of the masses before anything happens but Dr. Michio is on to something

Back
Top Bottom