the loss of a mans mojo

For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore. I have no sweet lines or clever punch lines to text in me. I've lost that undeniable charm I once had.............. I my friends am having the most disturbing dry spell in the history of my life. You think a tall, handsome dude with his own spot would be slaying these dragons like Michaelangelo but no no not me. The chicks I can have I don't want and the ones I want are either displaying incredibly funny behavior or out of state. I used to be known for having the baddest chicks and being a "ladies man" now the only time my penis gets tugged is in my hand..................... who has had a dry spell and how did you awaken thine inner pimp back up?

For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore. I have no sweet lines or clever punch lines to text in me. I've lost that undeniable charm I once had.............. I my friends am having the most disturbing dry spell in the history of my life. You think a tall, handsome dude with his own spot would be slaying these dragons like Michaelangelo but no no not me. The chicks I can have I don't want and the ones I want are either displaying incredibly funny behavior or out of state. I used to be known for having the baddest chicks and being a "ladies man" now the only time my penis gets tugged is in my hand..................... who has had a dry spell and how did you awaken thine inner pimp back up?

Hahahahahahahahahah pretty evident from my last few post! Hahahaha the saga continued today. !!!%% tryna be optimistic but damn I haven't seen a bad chick in L.A. that wasn't with a dude in months.

So what you just got to do is...just get you a bunch of these hood rats. run through them, just knock them out. Boom, boom, boom.

So what you just got to do is...just get you a bunch of these hood rats. run through them, just knock them out. Boom, boom, boom.

Hahahahahahahahahah pretty evident from my last few post! Hahahaha the saga continued today. !!!%% tryna be optimistic but damn I haven't seen a bad chick in L.A. that wasn't with a dude in months.

Wise- you my dude, the best thing to do in this situation is...Smash those local #%%*.. and test your game with the average broads then move back up to the hot wifey ones. If you had a bad baseball game you go to the batting cage the next day before you try your hand at a next game.

Wise- you my dude, the best thing to do in this situation is...Smash those local #%%*.. and test your game with the average broads then move back up to the hot wifey ones. If you had a bad baseball game you go to the batting cage the next day before you try your hand at a next game.

OP

youre not alone

i still smash but i dont even be into these days, i needa new area.

OP

youre not alone

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Or taken.

I'll admit it, I lost it too, but it's slowly coming back.

Keep it pimpin, pimpin.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Or taken.

I'll admit it, I lost it too, but it's slowly coming back.

Keep it pimpin, pimpin.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP

youre not alone

l2l what happened to your 'Mami'

you wouldnt even believe it if i told you.....

im her manager now.

Back
Top Bottom