the loss of a mans mojo

i'll never lose my touch.. im too lyrical. i got hundreds of girls.. much too many girls.. and that doesnt even make sense, both ways.. { koudie voice }
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i'll never lose my touch.. im too lyrical. i got hundreds of girls.. much too many girls.. and that doesnt even make sense, both ways.. { koudie voice }
pimp.gif
You go girl

pimp.gif
You go girl

last year i lost all motivation towards the local P in my area (southside chicago), so i picked up, got my money right and moved to the bay area
Bad B Galore

*thank you basedgod .gif*

last year i lost all motivation towards the local P in my area (southside chicago), so i picked up, got my money right and moved to the bay area
Bad B Galore

*thank you basedgod .gif*

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

pimp.gif
You go girl

Girls are the best.. not yet women, they keep it simple.. thats fun 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
You go girl

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
You go girl

smokin.gif
so are older women

pimp.gif
You go girl

smokin.gif
so are older women

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Originally Posted by Mikemillz

LOL @ "leading the league in walks" I got into the same slump after my wifey of 3 years split. I was out of shape, out of swag etc. Hit the gym buy some new gear hit some places that you usually wouldnt and put yourself in a position where you wont attract the same type of broads. You should be fine in a month or so. I did that and in 2 month ended up in a bar dancing with 2 dominican chicks and had my first menage.
happy.gif

Very true...I've been in the dryest spell for almost a year now..but been hittin da gym and been going places i usually dont go to...been gettin sum snow bunnies and i never was into white girls..ive been gettin sum looks now and building sum prospects...basically wat im sayin is DONT BE EASY..KUZ EVENTUALLY IT'LL WORK IF U WORK HARD AT IT..but i gotta ask one question...U HUNGRY BRUH?!?!  It just depends on wat your goal is...if theres a girl ur tryin to wife up (obviously shes badd) dont focus on tryna end ur drought..If u tryna end ur drought..lower ur standards even tho u used to badd ones..you just gotta get you a bunch of these hood rats and run thru them..knock em out..boom boom boom...once u slayed like 20 of em hood rats then move ur way to the upper echelon

sometimes you got to intentionally bunt to get that run across
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Originally Posted by Mikemillz

LOL @ "leading the league in walks" I got into the same slump after my wifey of 3 years split. I was out of shape, out of swag etc. Hit the gym buy some new gear hit some places that you usually wouldnt and put yourself in a position where you wont attract the same type of broads. You should be fine in a month or so. I did that and in 2 month ended up in a bar dancing with 2 dominican chicks and had my first menage.
happy.gif

Very true...I've been in the dryest spell for almost a year now..but been hittin da gym and been going places i usually dont go to...been gettin sum snow bunnies and i never was into white girls..ive been gettin sum looks now and building sum prospects...basically wat im sayin is DONT BE EASY..KUZ EVENTUALLY IT'LL WORK IF U WORK HARD AT IT..but i gotta ask one question...U HUNGRY BRUH?!?!  It just depends on wat your goal is...if theres a girl ur tryin to wife up (obviously shes badd) dont focus on tryna end ur drought..If u tryna end ur drought..lower ur standards even tho u used to badd ones..you just gotta get you a bunch of these hood rats and run thru them..knock em out..boom boom boom...once u slayed like 20 of em hood rats then move ur way to the upper echelon

sometimes you got to intentionally bunt to get that run across
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom