The 'Love and Respect' Air Jordan 13s

rip.jpg

The wife is overseas right now so hopefully she will take a moment and scoop me a pair before she leaves next week.

Im thinking about buying a pair from StockX, i wonder if they have legit pairs on hand to do a real legit check...

Where can we buy the men's pair here in the U.S.?

Edit: I know it's not available in stores here, I mean where are some legit places I could order from?

Pulled the trigger on 2 mens pairs and a GS pair from kickscrew.
A little more than I wanted to spend for the trio, but they have always been good to me to this point.
Really didn't want to miss out and end up paying over the 250 a pair down the road.
Next up wheats and altitudes, glad the 13 chapter is almost closed for the year, I need a breather and a 5th job otherwise,

May grab a pair once they drop the price down a bit more.. made the mistake of grabbing single day when they were still full cost on KC. They’ll eventually drop em $30 or $40, especially if they sitting on Nike.

May grab a pair once they drop the price down a bit more.. made the mistake of grabbing single day when they were still full cost on KC. They’ll eventually drop em $30 or $40, especially if they sitting on Nike.

I'm hoping so as well, I grabbed the CSDs for like 260-270 shipped and just last month they had them down to 210 shipped.
I just feel with these not being such a loud colorway, they may not last as long. For an extra 50 a pair and fear of missing out, I said eff it and scooped them up.
I can justify it easily with the fact that almost every other pair of jays I've picked up this year has been at a minimum of 20% off retail.

On the whites, Is the jumpman on the tongue supposed to be black or red? I thought it was supposed to be black but the kicks crew pics show red.

Back
Top Bottom