"The Man With the Iron Fists" Soundtrack

Soooo this is the second best body of work (compiled of mainly hip-hop) put out his year.

Serious tho, why nobody talking about this??? This soundtrack is FLAMES! :smh: :smh: :smh: Great combo of old school heads and some new school talent. Like I literally don't have anything bad to say. Go out and get this NAOW, spotify has this AND the score to the movie.

because it's a soundtrack. the dynamics behind the hyping/build up and anticipation for an artist's album is not at all like a soundtrack. no one cares about soundtracks soooo yeah. BUT the cuts i heard are :pimp: ...so i'll check it out no doubt.

How is the production? Based on the movie previews I'd think it's old school Wu/Shaolin sounding.

Yea I know soundtracks are kinda dead but for real... this is dope.

Reminds me of 90s NY rap. Real gritty, alot of the original Ghost, Meth, and Rae all came thru and blessed the album :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It was tight :smokin I was really feelin the Wu tracks & the Tre WIlliams track.

White Dress is still amazing too... Sounds like some classic LR Kanye.

"White Dress" and "I Go Hard" are easily my favs from this album but the whole thing goes off.

Back
Top Bottom