"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Reported 
tongue.gif

For those saying there were more wc4 than these, that's not what four footlockers I asked. Bay area and Miami. But it could be thier allocations. Two size runs more of the Masters.

People who give incorrect information here should be held accountable. Where are all the ones who said these will sit, that there are more of these than the wcs4 and less desired so everyone should eat, resellers will have little to no resale value, and various other bla bla bla.

Will these people fall on the idea that these are tax shoes? All resellers bought? Just to justify their inaccurate predictions?

I was able to buy three pairs of 10.5 and a 6.5 tho. Thanks to a plug and my mobile phone and tablet skills while I'm vacationing in Miami.

Everything said on Niketalk is 50/50. Some dudes say the same thing for every release, I knew these would sell out when I saw they were going to be released.
Because of the Nike Air branding on the 4's they sold out faster, BUT there was less quantity. You can call these what you want, but the truth of the matter is if those NA 4's were a GR most would have got those & left more of the 12's. Since they missed out on the 4's, the 12's were a consolation prize.
Everyone has a right to an opinion, wether you choose to take it as facts well then I'd say you're already a step behind.

Edit: Jordan Brand is not dumb, they purposely released this new color way after an OG color way.
Knowing they'd have people lined up due to missing out last week. No other time this year are they releasing two sought after shoes in the same time frame. (Within a week from one another.)

Last edited:
Last release was 1pm monday on eastbay for phone orders. Then i think 3pm before that. Just pray you get a good rep and sont give up. Id try around noon. Maybe 10??

For those saying there were more wc4 than these, that's not what four footlockers I asked. Bay area and Miami. But it could be thier allocations. Two size runs more of the Masters.

People who give incorrect information here should be held accountable. Where are all the ones who said these will sit, that there are more of these than the wcs4 and less desired so everyone should eat, resellers will have little to no resale value, and various other bla bla bla.

Will these people fall on the idea that these are tax shoes? All resellers bought? Just to justify their inaccurate predictions?

I was able to buy three pairs of 10.5 and a 6.5 tho. Thanks to a plug and my mobile phone and tablet skills while I'm vacationing in Miami.

Everything said on Niketalk is 50/50. Some dudes say the same thing for every release, I knew these would sell out when I saw they were going to be released.
Because of the Nike Air branding on the 4's they sold out faster, BUT there was less quantity. You can call these what you want, but the truth of the matter is if those NA 4's were a GR most would have got those & left more of the 12's. Since they missed out on the 4's, the 12's were a consolation prize.
Everyone has a right to an opinion, wether you choose to take it as facts well then I'd say you're already a step behind.

Cement 4s were a super GR tho....

these are my first 12s don't really like the two tone skeems like french blues,,
so these all black with the gold upper lace loops look dope,, but for some reason
I don't feel the need to stair at them like the 2016 wc4s ,,
there not all that is what im trying to say ,, nice colorway though

anyone had to wait in line for them?

Last edited:

still lmao at the ppl telling me these were gonna sit 
It's all about location.  There are stores that still have these right now.  They'll be gone before the weekend is out but let's not get it confused, same release in July or a month ago would sit for a couple weeks.

Last edited:

Are you serious?

So you've never said anything inaccurate? never said an opinion? never been wrong?

Time out from a message board for being wrong :lol:

I literally lol'd

I think ppl are just saying if they didn't have tax money they wouldn't have purchased them as opposed to saying what they should spend their money on IMO.

I bought mine without my tax money, but then again it shouldn't matter.
It'd be dumb to assume every dude/chick/kid you see only has them due to tax returns.
It'd be like saying everyone spent their Christmas money on Retro 11's, no one knows every persons financial situation. I think there's a lot of jealousy going around. For the first time they actually had the money to buy the Jordan's releasing on a Saturday, but struck out on due to the demand.
Money isn't the issue for releases, the demand and quantity determine the outcome.

It'd be dumb to assume every dude/chick/kid you see only has them due to tax returns.
It'd be like saying everyone spent their Christmas money on Retro 11's, no one knows every persons financial situation. I think there's a lot of jealousy going around. For the first time they actually had the money to buy the Jordan's releasing on a Saturday, but struck out on due to the demand.
Money isn't the issue for releases, the demand and quantity determine the outcome.
But it's the truth though

Not if it is the same people calling it. Almost if they are trying to deflate hype to increase their own chances to buy.

I don't know if you are following the thread post by post, but people are swearing their lives on the info. Not saying it is a possibility, but calling it a fact that these will sit.

Plus these same people either sulk away and hide and not admit incorrect thoughts or find excuses to justify their predictions. These stretched justifications.

Last edited:
i got an email confirmation from east bay earlier today but havent gotten a shipping email yet. any chance my order gets cancelled?

I'm confused why people post these with taxis as if playoffs don't exist and aren't the exact reverse
Playoffs are hands down my favorite 12s

I'd have to say the black/red ones are my fav. It's sad that I've never worn a pair of them Tho I've owned them before.
Had OG taxis in middle school and rocked the 04 playoffs on Valentine's Day. Remember being at the mall looking for a gift for my Valentine and walking out with the playoffs instead. We didn't get married so I don't feel bad :lol:

I literally lol'd

I think ppl are just saying if they didn't have tax money they wouldn't have purchased them as opposed to saying what they should spend their money on IMO.

Money is totally the issue for average releases.  Nike knows to dump the mediocre part of their yearly lineup when people are more prone to spend.

Tax season, late august/early september, black friday, and christmas for example.  This is what Nike dropped the last 2 years in February.

I didn't say it nor does it affect me if they did or didn't it just seems some ppl feel that way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom