"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

10 minutes. Ive called twice earlier during the day and those took 30 minutes just like everyone else.

Edit: Rep also told me that sizes do randomly pop up but everyone is calling for this shoe so once a size pops up people grab it immediately so you gotta be lucky
I'm at 7 minutes, hopefully I reach one soon and catch a pair

I'm ready for my fb's and 20% 
laugh.gif

demand outweighed supply on this one so that word is dead for these joints. Plenty of other jays going for under retail right now
That maybe true but it's an all black colorway that takes away from the uniqueness of the model (the contrasting colors). My cousin is dead set on securing these, I told him to secure the White and French Blue 12s but he won't listen.

u dont have any pairs?  im surprised...you always get stuff.  I slept hard...figured it would sit..now the hypes got me fiending

Shoot I wouldn't mind having that code and 20% off for the French Blue 12's. If you don't want it shoot hit me up lol [emoji]128513[/emoji].

Looked on the snkrs app on my phone now it says shipped and show tracking , it was a 9.5 too :smile:

Last edited:
So this French Blue email thing is real? That's good customer service on Nike's part if it is.

Got the email they gave us 20% on any shoe even the French blues and holding a pair of the French blues smh

My size 9 was canceled through NDC. They told me the same thing that I will have first access to French Blues and I will be granted a promo code that I can apply on them if I wish to do so. About to check on my size 8.

tell mee why i logged out and back into snkrs nd the masters aren't even showing up on my feed but in my order it still there pending

Weird so I just checked ndc ... It says in progress then when I click details it says ... Preparing to ship for size 10.5.. Still worried with everything going on ... Kinda regret not checking out when I had a pair in cart from ruvilla ... I had computer and phone .. And when I got the you got it screen shot I deleted the ruvilla page thinking I was in the clear ... Not taking chances next time

Damn. I see canceled orders everywhere. Hoping mine doesnt. I don't really care for French blues. I'm going to try to see if they'll hold another shoe for me instead if they do get canceled. Like OVO 12s lol

Last edited:
do u guys think nike would pull the same thing when the french blues come out? seeing how everyone who gets an email gets first dibs on them

just checked my order status on ndc and my pair was shipped today. no email or snkrs notifications

Damn I wish I would've ordered to be canceled and had Frenchies on lock with 20% that would've been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom