"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Hate to see that some people got cancelled orders from Nike. Definitely not a good look on their part. Losing faith in the app because of this. Glad they are rectifying it with the 20% and reserves for french's, but that kinda worries me too. Will probably try to cop elsewhere with the french's and flu games. Cant chance those

To those with cancelled orders, any explanation? Did yall get through the app early or a while after the release time? Paypal, cc? Multiple pairs?

Last edited:
Hate to see that some people got cancelled orders from Nike. Definitely not a good look on their part. Losing faith in the app because of this. Them reserving spots worries me too. Will probably try to cop elsewhere with the french's and flu games. Cant chance those

To those with cancelled orders, any explanation? Did yall get through the app early or a while after the release time? Paypal, cc?
I used a cc on the app around 10:30 am est

Hate to see that some people got cancelled orders from Nike. Definitely not a good look on their part. Losing faith in the app because of this. Them reserving spots worries me too. Will probably try to cop elsewhere with the french's and flu games. Cant chance those

To those with cancelled orders, any explanation? Did yall get through the app early or a while after the release time? Paypal, cc?
I used a cc on the app around 10:30 am est
Sorry to hear that. That was the only pair you copped?

Nike is probably kicking themselves for not producing these in 72-10 numbers.........with the requisite 220 price tag :lol:

Hate to see that some people got cancelled orders from Nike. Definitely not a good look on their part. Losing faith in the app because of this. Glad they are rectifying it with the 20% and reserves for french's, but that kinda worries me too. Will probably try to cop elsewhere with the french's and flu games. Cant chance those

To those with cancelled orders, any explanation? Did yall get through the app early or a while after the release time? Paypal, cc? Multiple pairs?

I used my cc, the 1st attempt was an airball got thru on the 2nd. I believe it was around 10:20-30 but I honestly don't remember it was to much going on. I wasn't trying to be greedy I would've copped off FNL for a 3rd pair because I had these in my cart on two separate occasions but I'll gladly settle for one seeing that people still don't even have a pair

Last edited:
Damnit. First Jordan that wasn't a 1 I wanted in ages and it gets cancelled
No idea what I'll use that 20% code on

Can't believe Finishline ended up being more reliable than Nike.
Finishline order will be here tomorrow. Nike says in progress so I'm assuming it's toast. Patiently waiting for that email and all.

I got the cancelled email too. First time using the SNKRS app. 10:15 order went through on the first try. It was too good to be true. I didnt really want the french blues but at 20% off ill cop.

Woke up to that cancellation email from Nike also....that 20% coupon will be used on Blk/Red 12's in may....hopefully

Got my shipping notification from snkr at 3am ... Size 10.5 The only reason I see Nike doing 20% and holding sneakers will be because they will have a lot more supplies for the frenchies.. Btw received PayPal notification 10:09 am est

Last edited:
Hoping the FBs and FGs are not as difficult to obtain. If I could trade my pair of Masters for a pair of FBs or FGs I'd be winning. Thus I will hold off on wearing for a while.

No shipping email from the sneakers app, had to go on ndc to show they shipped out at 2 this morning....had me preparing for dat cancellation email...smh

I got the cancellation email, but when I login to ndc it still says preparing to ship...is there a chance I might still get them?lol

I just realize one of y'all posted an order number of 311xxx, if their worried I'm set because mine was 307xxx

Just got shipping confirm last night, suppose to still arrive March 3rd by end of day

Looks like my wife's pair has shipped as well now, just updated 2 minutes ago. I had a chance to get us another pair each through finishline but I didn't complete the order once the SNKRS app said we got them.

ok so i dont have a shipping email but i hit up nike chat.

im hot and cold on nike right now. she said she didnt see my order as being cancelled but she also didnt provide a tracking number or any real detail.

I just realize one of y'all posted an order number of 311xxx, if their worried I'm set because mine was 307xxx

Just got shipping confirm last night, suppose to still arrive March 3rd by end of day
I don't think order # has anything to do with it. My order # was 327XXX and I got the shipped email at 1:23am est.

I'm kinda concerned about this SNKRS app and the last few releases since its been available on Android. I just hope it's fixed soon

didnt get an email but just checked my nike account and its shipped :nthat:

arrives tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom