"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

just got a delayed shipping email as well from nike after getting a cancelled email earlier this morning wtf is going on

just got a delayed shipping email as well from nike after getting a cancelled email earlier this morning wtf is going on
that's so weird... what size? i got a cancellation this morning as well, maybe ill get a delay too

Last edited:
Cooked on the phone order! Now that Nike cancellation with all that 20 percent code etc is just a major plus on the side since I just got a pair! Sweeeeet.

Ordered at 10:33 am from NDC. Just got my shipping confirm... I suppose I am very lucky to have these. Sorry to hear about everyone getting their pairs canceled.

I wonder if the delays after a cancellations are a good sign, maybe some people will end up getting their pairs shipped after all

Also I'm wondering, IF this delay email does mean we will get the masters, do we still also get the 20% coupon use and the guaranteed frenchies? That'd be pretty amazing if so.

Nike is teasing us. I got the delayed shipment email after being told I was cancelled too. Gonna make me take a trip to Oregon

Anyone else who put a phone order in for EB/FTL have their order status as " unit ready to ship"? Cause that was extremely fast....

Back
Top Bottom