"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Just called EB no luck
wink.gif

Y'all about to get EB and the FTL family of companies to put a recorded message before you reach an operator:

"If you're calling about the Air Jordan Retro 12 in the Master colorway, product #30690013, we are completely sold out. Please spread the good word to your NT brethens. Good bye."

Y'all about to get EB and the FTL family of companies to put a recorded message before you reach an operator:

"If you're calling about the Air Jordan Retro 12 in the Master colorway, product #30690013, we are completely sold out. Please spread the good word to your NT brethens. Good bye."

This, lmao. The whole of NT is calling EB and Ftl since yesterday, they maybe getting tired

i tried to play dumb and be like "hold up i think the product number is 306... 900... 1 ... 3 " and she just laughed like she knew where this was going and told me it was totally OOS.

Eastbay btw

i tried to play dumb and be like "hold up i think the product number is 306... 900... 1 ... 3 " and she just laughed like she knew where this was going and told me it was totally OOS.
Eastbay btw

Me too!lol I'm like "I am looking at the page now; let me find it,the number is 306.."

Back
Top Bottom