"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

How many of ya'll are disguising your voice 
laugh.gif

looks like the sizes are randomly popping up.  i called the last 2 days and got nothing.  today the rep said only size 9 but then later the more sizes popped up.

imma keep it 100.... i never knew eastbay and them were so random... i mean, i knew random sizes would be available but random like this.... wow

If anyone misses out online on a future release, one thing we can take from this is that if try phone ordering there is a chance. Persistence is key, I just got my ups confrontation shipping number from my eastbay order yesterday.

Hell, Eastbay used to allow phone orders on the day of release when launches were at midnight. Stopped shortly after the 2011 Concord release though. Those were the good ol' days

All this talk of cancellations...my SNKRS Desktop pair just arrived. The shipping box  was almost as big as the JustDonBeach box. Am surprised I wasn't a part of TeamCancelled. I've had at least five separate orders from NDC cancelled in the past year. They never offer me any compensation either. 

Hell, Eastbay used to allow phone orders on the day of release when launches were at midnight. Stopped shortly after the 2011 Concord release though. Those were the good ol' days

This and they allowed COD before I had a bank account lol

got shipping from my phone orders yesterday :smile: and calling ftl as we speak.

Same, ftl order arriving Friday! Fast! My one snkrs order that got through should be arriving tomorrow finally. Super stoked. Any in hand pics from those who have received yesterday/today? They beautiful???

Back
Top Bottom