"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Got through .. lady checked eastbay stock and no sizes .. checked ftl and they had two size 10s .. got a size 10 .. now i just need to swap for my size 8-9 or sell and buy my size .. was my 8th or 9th time calling .. good luck to everyone
Weird...I always thought they pulled from the same inventory and therefore checked the same stock when looking for sizes. This is good info.

Got through .. lady checked eastbay stock and no sizes .. checked ftl and they had two size 10s .. got a size 10 .. now i just need to swap for my size 8-9 or sell and buy my size .. was my 8th or 9th time calling .. good luck to everyone
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Good Job

Keep Trying

Never Settle!

These reps are the worst today. Phone order jacked 3 times because one went silent all of a sudden, The other one act like she couldn't here me and one female kept studdering and messin up. Lol what *** is going on today

Nah. The footlocker sites low key banned my Comcast ip address. I cleared out everything on my Chrome browser (both desktop and mobile). I can't go on the site when I use my Comcast wifi, but I can when I use my phone's mobile hotspot.  I read that people who used bots have had their ip's banned from the footlocker sites. Not sure how true that is, but regardless, I never used a damn sneaker bot in my life. In fact, I can't stand it when people use them.  So I guess I'll be using my phone to purchase things from Eastbay from now on or at least til I get a new ip from Comcast.

EDIT: Same thing happens when I use Firefox. Yeah, they low key banned the Comcast ip.

Gotta call Comcast and have them renew the Public IP address of your router (I've heard unplugging your router for 48 hrs might work as well). All else fails, get a new router from Comcast.

Hoping my box is only a couple sizes big.. Some of these boxes look big enough for 2 pair. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Called Nike very nice rep named karina took my call checked on my order and told me it was preparing to ship and she did confirm that my order wasn't canceled like some other ppls were she said I should have them by Saturday or Monday worst case scenario so I'll take that As a W on these 12's and I'm sure this will be the same issue when those french blues and flu game 12's drop

Last edited:
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
Good Job

Keep Trying

Never Settle!

absolutely .. was like my 8th or 9th call like i said .. and my coworker told me i was stupid for calling them over and over again .. and now he decides to call them too lol

absolutely .. was like my 8th or 9th call like i said .. and my coworker told me i was stupid for calling them over and over again .. and now he decides to call them too lol
I called 4 times this morning before i Hit..

I would Call EB till they take the shoe down from the site 
roll.gif

Just got my pair delivered today.  They're mad comfortable, and the quality is on point! Not sure what other people were talking about when they said the quality was bad. I'm DEFINITELY satisfied with these! And they're true to size btw.

Last edited:
Just got through on eastbay, there were quite a few in the smaller sizes. 8.5, 9, 10, and 12 I believe. Call asap guys!

Back
Top Bottom