"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Everyone asking about sizing down I recommend you go half a size down.
Look at the size difference in these 2 shoes, only half a size difference and you can see how big the other one is in comparison.

View media item 1936591

Everyone asking about sizing down I recommend you go half a size down.
Look at the size difference in these 2 shoes, only half a size difference and you can see how big the other one is in comparison.

View media item 1936591

i agree but i cant agree with you using those 2 shoes for comparison. 2 different materials.

i agree but i cant agree with you using those 2 shoes for comparison. 2 different materials.

Yes sorry probably wasn't the best picture I will post another one when home showing the sole size. Upper materials shouldn't effect the sole.

Yes sorry probably wasn't the best picture I will post another one when home showing the sole size. Upper materials shouldn't effect the sole.

its still 2 different shoes tho. a better comparison would be a size X and size X.5 in the masters. we have had the same model but in different colors have different cuts before like the last black/red 13s and the black toe 13s a few years ago.

The status for my FTL phone order says waiting on approval.

Eastbay phone order status says units ready to be shipped.

its still 2 different shoes tho. a better comparison would be a size X and size X.5 in the masters. we have had the same model but in different colors have different cuts before like the last black/red 13s and the black toe 13s a few years ago.

Yeah, good point.

Just got off phone with eastbay to verify I didn't have to confirm payment from yesterday, there is nothing showing in stock currently for those curious.

Man all this hype for my shoes to come in makes me want to restore my old Playoffs that I had (and customized into "Masters" like 3 years ago).  Real Masters should come in later today but my midsole on the Playoffs, like the basketball print on the inside of the shoe, became deformed or something.  Don't really know how I'm gonna glue that back on but whatever.  The anticipation for these shoes is killing me tho.  I really need to sleep lol. 

Here's the Jumpman tabs on the OGs and 2004 French Blues which you could clearly see it's always been inconsistent. Also, notice those damn glue marks you all hate :lol: on the White and Red OGs.

Don't feed me the bs line either, "we except remastered products" when the 1997s are top dog...

Repped for low key flexing [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

I can't wait to get my hands on those Frenchies your '04s are looking good.

Just contacted EB customer service and was told they had a lot of returns yesterday but when he tried to locate my size they were sold out in all sizes

Having a hard time finding a 6y or 6.5y for a decent price...
You Call EB or FTL? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom