"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

This. And there was also a pair of all black 12 lows a few years back as well that dropped around the same time as Taxi lows

Don't ever mention those again, they do not exist haha! Still can't believe JB found a way to ruin an all black xii.

don't know why people are about the quality of these, its like your expecting the leather to be of the quality of louis vuitton

Last edited by a moderator:
The people calling it "great" leather and it's really not are the REAL Jordan brand fans.
roll.gif

don't know why people are about the quality of these, its like your expecting the leather to be of the quality of louis vuitton
louis vuitton leather isn't even that good across the board either, only certain pieces use good leather

You're probably one of the few, if not the only one in this thread who can vouch for that considering you're a regular in the High End thread

Last edited:
You're probably one of the few, if not the only one in this thread who can vouch for that considering you're a regular in the High End thread
yup. Of course they have their products which do use great materials, but a lot of their stuff made for every season is poorly made with cheap materials

Last edited:
yup. Of course they have their products which do use great materials, but a lot of their stuff made for every season is poorly made with cheap materials
I'll take your word for it. I ain't on your level yet. No LV in my collection thus far. Still on that broke man Balenciaga, slum dog Saint Laurent steez

Last edited:
I'll take your word for it. I ain't on your level yet. No LV in my collection this far. Still on that broke man Balenciaga, slum dog Saint Laurent steez
lol those stuff cost almost as much if not more then lv. One reason I with louie is cuz I know their product won't go on sale, which isn't guaranteed for almost anything else

Last edited by a moderator:
lol those stuff cost almost as much if not more then lv. One reason I **** with louie is cuz I know their product won't go on sale, which isn't guaranteed for almost anything else
Thought most the decent LV footwear start at least $800? Balenciaga and SLP can be had for about $500-600 range and cheaper when caught on sale

Thought most the decent LV footwear start at least $800? Balenciaga and SLP can be had for about $500-600 range and cheaper when caught on sale
nah lv starts at the same range of 5-600. The high tops and exotic pairs tend to cost more.

I thought the shoe was a bit stiff at first but it was just the cold. Once they warmed up, even more comfortable. Had them on me all day, didn't want to take them off but my wife insisted for sleeping.

I know I wear spectacles but I'm pretty sure there's white accents on the masters, right?

People showing when they really started buying shoes.

Nubucks was one of the first times Nike cheated on us with that tacky packaged sweater/hat only to release v.2 without the package making us salty.

12s have been an interesting model for Nike.

I know I'm not the only who bought into bought melo cws (my dumb *** thinking the qs was different that the women's) :lol:

From all the talk in the forum I expected to be blown away by this shoe, I wasn't.
Not sure what you guys are talking about but materials are sub-par, I expected better.
Jumpman plate are asymmetrical but that doesn't bother me.
Clean shoe, glad I purchased but not worth all the hype. Not worth paying reseller prices definitely.

It'll be sad if FluGames release with similar materials.

Back
Top Bottom