"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

i guess different areas it'll be different, i just know in the dmv these will be tough

True. As for myself. Will try to go FTL at night or day after release since I have a $20 off VIP coupon and if I do decide to get them, I am sure I can use.

If sold out. No bigs. Will want the French blue 12 more.

Debated on paying resell for the Black OVOs, glad I didn't.  Will spend my money on these, quality looks great.

talk about the box the shoes don't have the same inlay paper that the og's had

its the same black plastic paper that comes with the current 4's 5's and 6's why not included it

In the past I've only been successful at copping J's online from Finish Line. Every time I try Eastbay, the site always crashes. Hopefully this time I can get through with Eastbay since I want to cop two pairs, and both sights only allow one pair per customer.

In the past I've only been successful at copping J's online from Finish Line. Every time I try Eastbay, the site always crashes. Hopefully this time I can get through with Eastbay since I want to cop two pairs, and both sights only allow one pair per customer.
Lots of other options than just those.

Nike

Villa

DTLR

so on..

I can't wait for these to release next weekend! I saw DJ Envy with these on feet and they are fuego!

Last edited:
I hope these sit. I intended to copp this week but some things came up and I can't nor can I next week. So fingers crossed they do sit so I can copp if not on to the French blues.

Back
Top Bottom