"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I hope cats out here in Utah be sleep. Im tryna walk in store and cop. Tired of getting up early. Waiting online waiting on the mail etc.

Damn was busy and wasn't able to enter any raffles yesterday... Anyone from the Bay knows if Eastridge and Valley Fair FTL still doing raffles today?

Playoffs are coming out in May??? I didn't know that, those are my favorite. If that's true I can't wait.

playoffs already came out a couple years ago, doubt they would retro that fast

See the Chicago X's dropping in 2012 and again in 2015, the Black Cement 3's in 2008 and again in 2011, the White Cement 3's in 2011 and again in 2013. Heck it's rumored that the "Banned 1's" are dropping again this year when we just had the Breds back in 2013. In comparison, the Playoffs came out in 2012 and its 2016 now. They could release the original version or even just alter it in some way to make it seem more "special" if they really want to.

Lmaoo out of the dozens of releases that have happened, dude chooses 4 pairs, as if they weren't the exception, not the norm.

Went to MOA last night and got in on six raffles. Seems to be pretty good interest on these, judging by people in line for raffles

Lmaoo out of the dozens of releases that have happened, dude chooses 4 pairs, as if they weren't the exception, not the norm.

So because they're the exception that means the Playoff's happening is impossible, when the fact they've done the same with other releases proves the opposite? :lol: The lack of logic though. It's not a question of whether its likely or not, its a question of whether it could happen, which it could because Nike's shown the willingness to do so.

In fact, Bred 4's released in 08 and again in 2012 as well. But naah it's impossible for them to do that with the Playoffs, because they never do that at all. :lol:

Last edited:
Bred 11s retroed in 2000, then in 2012, by your logic, playoffs COULD release in 2021.

They could so what's your point? You're acting as if i'm saying its a sure thing that the Playoffs are going to come out this year, or any year for that matter, which I certainly haven't said. I've said, and proven, that Nike doesn't have a problem retroing any colorway one year and then releasing the same colorway a few years later. Therefore, stating that Nike wouldn't retro one colorway because they released it a few years ago doesn't make any sense. That's like if I tried to say Nike wouldn't release a shoe with "Nike Air" again when they've done just that multiple times now. :lol:

EDIT: CDP Bred 11's also came out in 08.

Last edited:
@osoloco82

true homie,, that tax refund got ppl buying all there dreams lol
exactly, and lets not forget the mishap we had last week w/ the snkrs app for OVOs, alot of people were butt hurt over not being able to enter. So this shoe for some people will their consolation prize for not copping those that really wanted them. And people got money to blow

When you try to add the sneakers to cart on one site and then try again on another site, the shoe will appear in your cart from the previous site that you tried to add.
Have you actually done this? Because it doesn't work for any random merchandise available on all the sites, so not sure why it would for a launch day shoe.

I can also say this wasn't true during the 72-10 release. My orders for those were all separate and did not merge carts. All had to placed in cart manually.

Last edited:

Have you actually done this? Because it doesn't work for any random merchandise available on all the sites, so not sure why it would for a launch day shoe.

I can also say this wasn't true during the 72-10 release. My orders for those were all separate and did not merge carts. All had to placed in cart manually.
footlocker.com, eastbay.com, and footaction.com should work because they're on the same system (different inventory).

footlocker.com, eastbay.com, and footaction.com should work because they're on the same system (different inventory).
I know that (you forgot Champs too). But if they're different inventory, how would carting on one site make the shoe appear on a different one?

The merge cart feature in my experience merges your cart from a previous shopping trip on that site alone, but not one of the sister stores. I know this because I've bought products I had sitting in a cart with launch products because it merged the sessions together, even when I didn't intend to. But they don't transfer products in carts like that amongst each other. I'm not sure what the added benefit of that would be anyway. If it was shared like that, once you order on one site, it should theoretically disappear from the other cart.

I know that (you forgot Champs too). But if they're different inventory, how would carting on one site make the shoe appear on a different one?

The merge cart feature in my experience merges your cart from a previous shopping trip on that site alone, but not one of the sister stores. I know this because I've bought products I had sitting in a cart with launch products because it merged the sessions together, even when I didn't intend to. But they don't transfer products in carts like that amongst each other. I'm not sure what the added benefit of that would be anyway. If it was shared like that, once you order on one site, it should theoretically disappear from the other cart.
Oh ok, it's actually a benefit because you managed to cart the item. That way you can do a speedy checkout and secure the shoe.

Couple of stores my way have 100+ pairs of these. Shouldn't be THAT difficult to snag at least 1 pair.

Oh ok, it's actually a benefit because you managed to cart the item. That way you can do a speedy checkout and secure the shoe.
It would still likely be quicker to checkout on the first site you actually carted. No need to visit a sister store at all unless you're going for multiples.

Back
Top Bottom