"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I thought for sure there would be a lot of pairs but idk...seemed like a lot people going to mess with these my dude who does resell orders said he got 25 orders for these so the hype may be real

Wife put in over twenty raffles for my size and I hit on 3 on top of a guaranteed ticket. She only secured one pair for her 6.5

if someone wins a raffle at shiekhs but doesnt pick it up do they keep track of that for future raffles? won at 2 difrent shieks location but only picking up one.

No they dont keep track of it. They have too many other things to keep track of. The shoe will sell out regardless. 

Got 1 guaranteed and won 1 raffle for size 10 and 10.5 I wonder if they run big, find out tomorrow [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Got a call from Foot Locker this afternoon. Saying be there for my 9.5 :smokin

Last edited:
struck out with champs & FL

but i got the email from shiekh!!!

only issue now is i work between 6-4 so??????
im going to sneak off during brake and drive 20mins back to my mall and then 20min back to work ,,, Fit!!!
:tongue:

how's everyone else doing in there hustle for these XII's??

im going to sneak off during brake and drive 20mins back to my mall and then 20min back to work ,,, Fit!!!

No luck here. Going to be a serious struggle tomorrow morning.

Was going to sneak out of work tomorrow, but luckily my girl is off. She said she'd go pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom