"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Probably that one dude in the ski mask that everyone was quoting
laugh.gif
mean.gif
not srs btw
Hey Fam, did you cook on this one?

its definitely odd. I'm interested in seeing what i get but ill just stick it on top of my other oversized boxes like my hyperposites :lol:

Sizes 10.5 & up all have the same size box as the bigger sizes. Sizes 10 & below all have the same size box,.which is the same size as traditional 11.5/12 boxes

I was just up there this morning around 9:30 to see the line and watch how bad it was gonna get. Glad I didn't go in and copped off the SNKRS app instead. Smh it's sad!

Man 8.5 size is a struggle.

I wear a 8 and had to settle for a 8.5 on FNL

FNL gave me card errors for an hour and a half when a 8 was available and as soon as they stopped playing, the 8 was gone smh

Was in line on NDC since the countdown struck and got kicked out of line once the link died

Hardest release in a long time for me

Last edited:
Funny story while I was waiting in my raffle line. Everybody else is wearing their 72-10's (which tells me a lot about this release) and the FTL employee comes up asking me all these questions about my Uptempos, and I could see the disappointment on all the faces that they're wearing the same **** everybody else in the store was wearing.

That experience was enough for me to keep my 72's on ice for a while.

That's crazy same thing when I was at Mondawmin earlier hella ppl had in the the 11s

My paypal says it sent money to Nike but it's still pending and says needs approval. Not sure how PayPal works on SNKRS, usually able to check out with my bank card.

Any chance of a sz9 this late of the day? Been trying since release time, stuck with various cart checkout etc....... no luck.

can anyone help me. if i ordered two pairs from guest accounts. is it possible to add the shoes to my winners circle account? i totally forgot to add them

Last edited:
Picked up a 10.5 on snkrs app (android) at 10:30 am. Took 2 seconds thought this was an easy release considering how easy it was, guess not.

Just got a confirmation from fnl after being charged 10x. I knew this was going to happen messing with finishline but theyre the only ones had it in stock. Whelp!!! 1k being held from fnl right now.

Last edited:
So these apparently sold really well. I figured because of the trend towards minimalist "stealthy" shoes. Anyone have an idea of the production vs. other recent releases?

Its funny when people wear recent releases to pick up new shoes on release day. I usually wear older stuff like today i had on MS 6s and was breaking necks

I rarely even get new releases from stores anymore. It's like 95% online now. So much easier.

Back
Top Bottom